No announcement yet.

Exploring Coffees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you poor deprived person! Don't partake in one of the more accessible pleasures? Are you affected negatively by it?

Comment

Bendit, not to poo-poo your contribution here, but if you ever come across this coffee, don't indulge. There's widespread, heinous abuse committed against the animals to produce it. Also - it isn't even that good. I haven't tried it myself, but that's the unanimous opinion amongst coffee snobs. It's only expensive because it's a novelty.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Oh you poor deprived person! Don't partake in one of the more accessible pleasures? Are you affected negatively by it?
        Hah I do have IBS, so I'm not supposed to drink it, but to be honest I really just don't like it.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Hah I do have IBS, so I'm not supposed to drink it, but to be honest I really just don't like it.
          Sorry...that's too bad...hope the condition is otherwise not too restrictive. Just as well it's a turn-off

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Bendit, not to poo-poo your contribution here, but if you ever come across this coffee, don't indulge. There's widespread, heinous abuse committed against the animals to produce it. Also - it isn't even that good. I haven't tried it myself, but that's the unanimous opinion amongst coffee snobs. It's only expensive because it's a novelty.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Like the double etendre...but understand. Have no intention in indulging especially at those prices. It was the process that was catching. Did not realize about the abuse though.

Comment

Working...
              X