• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 54 - Memphis Grizzlies 85 - Toronto Raptors 98

Projected starters:

@

Projected Starters:

Notes:

• Marc Gasol likely out for season with fractured foot. Jamychal Green filled in on Friday, Brandan Wright also returned after missing most of the season and should see minutes at the 5.
    • Lance Stephenson could be available for the Grizzlies for the first time today.
    • Zach Randolph averaged 18.5 points and 15.5 rebounds last season against Toronto and enters Sunday amid one of his best stretches of the season, scoring 19.5 per game over the last four.
    • The Toronto Raptors return home to face the Memphis Grizzlies at Air Canada Centre. This marks the Raptors’ first home game since Jan. 30 vs. Detroit – the longest stretch between home games (21 days) in team history. Toronto went 3-3 during six straight consecutive games on the road while the arena was transformed for the NBA All-Star Weekend. The Raptors begin a stretch of four consecutive weeks with a game every other day (Feb. 19-Mar. 20). Toronto does not have another two-day break until Mar. 21-22.
    • Two-time All-Star DeMar DeRozan is one win away from tying Chris Bosh and Morris Peterson for the most wins by a player in franchise history. In six-plus seasons, DeRozan has participated in 231 victories during 496 career games. He currently ranks third in team history for total points (8,847), second in minutes played (16,770), second in free throws made (2,349) and third in field goals made (3,154). DeRozan has the second-highest win percentage among players in franchise history who have appeared in at least 400 games, trailing only Vince Carter.

Key Stats
    Grizzlies
    PTS/G: 98.4 (24th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 99.1 (6th of 30)
    SRS: -0.76 (16th of 30) ▪ Pace: 92.9 (28th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 104.8 (21st of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 105.7 (16th of 30)

Raptors
    PTS/G: 101.9 (15th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 97.7 (5th of 30)
    SRS: 3.50 (6th of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.4 (26th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 108.7 (5th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 104.2 (10th of 30)

Wildcards:

Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Feb 21, 2016, 07:02 PM.

Would be pretty unacceptable to lose this game, get it done boys!

Comment

3-3 in the last 6. Really hoping the raps play well today.

Comment

That Mike Conley looks prepared for fisticuffs.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm interested to see the new identity of this Grizzlies team. They are already calling themselves the goon squad, should be a chippy game.

At least I hope It is!

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            That Mike Conley looks prepared for fisticuffs.
            He put on his fighting trousers.

Comment

Need this one...badly. Go Raps!

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                I'm interested to see the new identity of this Grizzlies team. They are already calling themselves the goon squad, should be a chippy game.

At least I hope It is!
                they have barnes, allen, zbo, lance, Hairston, and anderson all playing rotational minutes

they are really going all in on that dont fuck wit us attitude lol
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Just a reminder...

Raptors' first 10 games after the New York All Star day: 2-8

Raptors' last 10 games before the New Yorks all star day: 8-2 ( this year: 8-2 )

Comment

That Lance Stephenson gif is one of the best to come out of the NBA

Comment

Without looking it up, anyone remember who we drafted 2 picks before Zach Randolph?
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Time to find out if we're slumping or just had a blip in the season. Really need a win to wash away Fridays game
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Just a reminder...

Raptors' first 10 games after the New York All Star day: 2-8

Raptors' last 10 games before the New Yorks all star day: 8-2 ( this year: 8-2 )
                          Scary thought. Hopefully everyone is ready to play tonight.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Without looking it up, anyone remember who we drafted 2 picks before Zach Randolph?
                            I was going to go with Chris Jeffries, then I looked it up.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              3-3 in the last 6. Really hoping the raps play well today.
                              A 3-3 road trip isn't that bad. Still, gotta prevent L3 tonight
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X