Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Casey gonna Casey
    Demar couldn't guard a plastic bag. He's 5/200000 this game and this doesn't happen to him.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      Agree on Conley. Barnes is a scrub, Lance is a... wait for it... scrub. Chalmers is ok but he's a backup PG. Birdman is a scrub and old as hell.
      Barnes has been consistent starter for most teams his been on. His not a sub.

Lance just two years ago was one of the league leaders in triple doubles.

Birdman is old but, still a solid rotation player.

Chalmers is a back up but, so if Cojo. I don't get what your getting at with that comment.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Demar couldn't guard a plastic bag. He's 5/200000 this game and this doesn't happen to him.
        that's because he's pounding the rock.

Comment

He's actually 6/16, a couple of those gimme layups fall and he's shooting 50%.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Chalmers is a back up but, so if Cojo. I don't get what your getting at with that comment.
            I'm getting at the fact that Memphis is bad so I'd be hesitant to call this a "playoff atmosphere"

Comment

• Glad we can still get #fakewins
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yep. And JV played well defensively tonight too.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I would love to see the numbers on the Biyombo/JV swap. I strongly believe that it's a net-negative move 95% of the time.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

He's saying we clearly out talent this team and we should win comfortably as we did. Holy shit.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Glad we can still get #fakewins
                      Very good fake win for us tonight.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                        He's actually 6/16, a couple of those gimme layups fall and he's shooting 50%.
                        A couple of those long 2s miss and he's shooting 15%.

Comment

• Pizza pizza
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• No pizza for y'all

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Glad we can still get #fakewins
                              Very fake. This team is full of average players and their focus is scoring in the paint which we are good at guarding. If they could shoot 3's this would have been a different game.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good win

Comment

Working...
                                X