• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scola needs to be waived
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Without looking it up, anyone remember who we drafted 2 picks before Zach Randolph?
      Don't remind me, just don't......Don't

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Scola needs to be waived
        I would take Hickson over him tbh.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
          It's a sure win in my eyes, so yeah, I'll be pretty pissed if we lose. They lost Gasol for the season, and dealt away Green and Lee. They also might be playing team cancer Lance Stephenson tonight. And it's a home game. No excuse for losing this one.
          Wish team cancers were a panacea. Last time we played one ...Markieff he torched us with 30 plus pts to prove a point possibly. LS may want to do the same today. Our defense has been spotty.

Comment

Scola needs to be waived
            Jason Thompson is available and could probably give us more than Scola is.

Comment

Scola needs to be waived
              I'm probably giving Casey too much credit, but maybe he gave Bennett a few minutes last game because he knows there is a problem.

Nah.

Comment

Scola might be okay against Zach Randolph today.. that's a matchup I'm okay with. Randolph likes to stay in the post/mid-range. Scola can bang with him and get him tired.

Comment

tonious35 wrote:
                  I'll be labeled and asshole now, but we need Scola to roll his ankle
                  Never say stuff like this. You never know if the basketball gods will mishear you and injure someone important or simply punish you in some other, even worse way. Like us picking up Bargnani off the wire.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

LOL this is scary. Seems like it's 2015 all over again

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=h4rlobd

how many games can this team win (our next year roster lol)

Lowry - Schroder - (pick#2)
                      DeRozan - C.J. - Vet Min
                      Durant - Aminu - Bruno - DeRozan
                      Horford - (pick#1) - Bennett
                      Bismack - Davis - Horford - Bebe

Pick 1 = Ivan Rabb
                      Pick 2 = Demetrius Jackson

* If we dont have enough money, Replace Horford with Ryan Anderson
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        LOL this is scary. Seems like it's 2015 all over again
                        You say that like it's a bad thing. Don't you want to cherish those moments forever?
                        OG is our king

Comment

I was watching Bennett closely when he played, and he looked sooooooo lost on the court.

I want so badly for him to succeed that size and athleticism is going to go to waste unless the light bulb comes on soon
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

https://twitter.com/jlew1050/status/701523677725130752

Casey hasnt considered making a change/questioned my assertion that Scola's struggling. "You say he's struggling, what is he struggling at?"
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Oh my bloody god
                              OG is our king

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                                I was watching Bennett closely when he played, and he looked sooooooo lost on the court.

I want so badly for him to succeed that size and athleticism is going to go to waste unless the light bulb comes on soon
                                I think he needs to go to Europe for 3-5 years, work on his game there, then come back, like Anthony Parker. He's looked good for Team Canada so I think he'd be decent in Europe. He's got the physical tools, just doesn't know what to do with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X