No announcement yet.

Game 56 - Minnesota Timberwolves 105 - Toronto Raptors 114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge this team to get 2 consecutive stops right now.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      Ross has always been a bit of a whiny Bitch. He's lashed out at his own fans on social media multiple times.
      That's a little unfair to group that with this. Almost every nba player has complained like that his season
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Challenge this team to get 2 consecutive stops right now.
        There's 1.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          That's actually not correct. It's not as simple as an automatic blocking foul if the guy is moving. It's about the defender getting into position before the offensive player starts their shooting motion.
          On a straight drive with no shot, like what Ross was doing, the defender was trying to slide underneath him to draw the charge, didn't get there the first time and had contact that should've been a block, then the second time the defender got there and the charge was called.

Was a correct(if weak) charge call, but if you're calling that the block should've been called.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
            I'm talking one of the best perimiter defenders and a 2 time champion, that Bruce Bowen, yes. Maybe that kind of guy is what we need to toughen the players up. If they aren't tough enough to get past these fouls, how can they expect to succeed.
            No thanks. He was good because he was dirty. If he couldn't beat you honestly he cheated. I prefer a locker room of character guys.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              That's a little unfair to group that with this. Almost every nba player has complained like that his season
              Fair point.

Comment

• There we go, we got the stops. And Lowry abusing Rubio now, good shit.

Comment

• he is answering our 4th quarter prayers

he will smite our enemies

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    On a straight drive with no shot, like what Ross was doing, the defender was trying to slide underneath him to draw the charge, didn't get there the first time and had contact that should've been a block, then the second time the defender got there and the charge was called.

Was a correct(if weak) charge call, but if you're calling that the block should've been called.
                    He wasn't sliding underneath him. Wasn't going left or right at all.

Comment

• To be clear, I'm fine with the charge call and the first tech. I just think that the block should've been called before the charge, and that he didn't do NEARLY enough to earn a double tech. Double tech/ejection should be a severe punishment, not for shit like that.

Comment

• Im honestly DREADING Scola coming back in. Like I cant even get excited with the lead.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                          No thanks. He was good because he was dirty. If he couldn't beat you honestly he cheated. I prefer a locker room of character guys.
                          Sounds pretty credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2A9iGhatcc

and dirty play is part of the game.

Comment

• Beautiful take by DeMar there. He's been very, very good offensively tonight.

Comment

• Oh my god. Is this Diengs best game this year?

Comment

• cmon JJ

Comment

Working...
                                X