No announcement yet.

Game 56 - Minnesota Timberwolves 105 - Toronto Raptors 114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to get some revenge. A three game winning streak heading into the Cavs game would also be nice.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Weird, I checked TSN2 and it said that they're showing something else at this time :\
      OG is our king

Comment

The Phil Jackson definition of an elite team is winning 40 before you lose 20. We have to go at least 3-1 in our next 4 to get there.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

It's on TSN4.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
            The Phil Jackson definition of an elite team is winning 40 before you lose 20. We have to go at least 3-1 in our next 4 to get there.
            Beat the Wolves, Pistons and Jazz and lose to the Cavs - that seems doable.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Saw someone ask it on the main page, do you guys think JJ could guard Towns?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                It's on TSN4.
                Says TSN 2/4/5 on my app, so updated the title to reflect. If anyone can confirm, it's a quick easy update.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  No.

On the perimeter, yes. But on the block, Towns would be able to overpower him. JJ could try in spurts and has the footwork to possible draw a charge, but anything outside of a few minutes here and there is asking for trouble.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    I don't know, but I know Scola can't.

No one we have can actually guard him. Pretty sure if JJ tried, they'd just put Towns in the low-post...JJ is a big guy, but he's a lot smaller than Towns who's about JV's size. Just put your Cs on him and try to make him a shooter. He is a good shooter, but shooting is still more hot/cold than scoring around the basket, and it makes it harder for others to feed off him.

Comment

was wathing some old bennet highlights from college. and man, this guy literally fell off the latter.

he looked like he would be a legit force in the nba, he had the athetism, talent, and all the swagger in the world. like damn, I honestly feel bad for the guy. wtf happened
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Shit, I say let Towns get his. But don't let Rubio get 19 and Wiggins get 26 easy ones.

If we could've stopped their backcourt at all, Towns' 35 wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

Idk but letting a guy get around 40 points doesn't sound like a great strategy to me.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Says TSN 2/4/5 on my app, so updated the title to reflect. If anyone can confirm, it's a quick easy update.
                            The NBA broadcast schedule only lists tsn 4/5
                            http://www.nba.com/schedules/nationa...hedule/canada/

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                              Idk but letting a guy get around 40 points doesn't sound like a great strategy to me.
                              We can't stop him, so we should stop everyone else.

I really don't see a reasonable plan to stop Towns. So make sure noone else gets easy points, and see if Towns can do it all himself.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                I don't know, but I know Scola can't.

No one we have can actually guard him. Pretty sure if JJ tried, they'd just put Towns in the low-post...JJ is a big guy, but he's a lot smaller than Towns who's about JV's size. Just put your Cs on him and try to make him a shooter. He is a good shooter, but shooting is still more hot/cold than scoring around the basket, and it makes it harder for others to feed off him.
                                I feel like jv checking towns far from the rim is a disaster waiting to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X