No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaaa, was tough watching Kentucky lose, but that doesn't fuck me nearly as bad as does a lot of you guys. Haha

Comment

• Crazy, I just realized I'm the only one in the pool who picked UNC to win.

I think I was the only one who picked Duke last year to win it as well. Funny that..

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Crazy, I just realized I'm the only one in the pool who picked UNC to win.

I think I was the only one who picked Duke last year to win it as well. Funny that..
        Seeing as how I am on another site (!!)...who has the most wins & possible points...and yours?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Crazy, I just realized I'm the only one in the pool who picked UNC to win.

I has MSU taking it all.....
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The more I watch Gonzaga the more I want Sabonis on the Raptors.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Seeing as how I am on another site (!!)...who has the most wins & possible points...and yours?
              I've got the most wins, with 29/37. Me and 007 are tied for Points. Not sure about Possible Points .. for some reason Yahoo doesn't list those. I always did like that about CBS.

Comment

• Been following this guys bracket too (https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/1659428) .. only missed one pick all tournament so far, and that was the Michigan Game. Only one on Yahoo with only 1 miss.

Comment

• Gonzaga demolished Utah, I can seriously see them fulfilling my final four prediction

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Gonzaga demolished Utah, I can seriously see them fulfilling my final four prediction
                    That was a nice pick. Kudos. They're looking strong.

Comment

Gonzaga demolished Utah, I can seriously see them fulfilling my final four prediction
                      You will have to show those horse shoes firmly implanted in your (????) if that happens.

Comment

I find Brad Evans is over the top on many occasions in his on air personality but when it comes to predicting outcomes of players stats, teams that win games, etc. the guy is money quite often. He called zaga going deep when the other pundits didn't think they'd best Seton Hall. Now I wish I went with his pick. I also wish I didn't give in to the Michigan hype. Those two picks killed my bracket.

Comment

• SF Austin just blew the game with that Casey-esque iso ball in crunch time, when they were at their best moving the ball and moving without it.

Comment

• Gah. Kentucky was my pick to win. 3 of my final 4 gone. Yuck. Oh well, did better than I expected first round.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• My bracket is slowly falling apart, my upsets are keeping me in the lead though. I'm pretty much relying on Gonzaga to make it to the Final Four, the bonus points should be huge if that happens.

Comment

• My whole easten portion of the bracket is toast. Midwest is gonzo as well. I'm tapping out. Good luck guys, some nice brackets at the top there.

Comment

Working...
                                X