X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennett eating pine?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Opinion here... but tonight was the night for DeMar to prove that he's a max guy. Whether sick or not, he can still show good leadership and good BBIQ by putting his teammates in a position to succeed. If he has limited energy, he could've saved that for the defensive end, and let Ross and JV carry the offense(because they were capable tonight of doing it, by the looks of things.)

Instead, he forced shots and played awful defense, and didn't look like a max guy.
      I normally would agree that this was Demar's game to step up, but chances are the guy was sick (or residually sick). Doesn't mean he didn't make good decisions. But that has to be a huge asterisk next to his performance in this game.

Comment

• Nobody gets over a flu in 48 hours. No way Demar should have played in this game , let alone travel.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Not a good sign for playoffs.
          Nope, because you know Casey is going to have DD at 35%+ USG

Comment

• get it down to 10, just because Delon got them there at the buzzer

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Nobody gets over a flu in 48 hours. No way Demar should have played in this game , let alone travel.

But then it's on him for forcing all those awful 3rd quarter shots, when JV and Ross had it going. There's an aspect that's decision making here, even if he's horribly sick.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Jiff with double digits

Comment

• Some times you get beat.

The Pistons beat us tonight.

And we got to see D.Wright, Powell and Bebe for extended minutes.

Comment

• We should have played the bench the whole night
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Go 2015 draft picks!!!

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Not a good sign for playoffs.
                        OKC lost last night after leading pretty much all game... You think they go out in the first round too ?
                        Its one game... its a stinker.. .but its one game..... if your having anxiety attacks now you should rent a defibrillator for the month of May
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Nope, because you know Casey is going to have DD at 35%+ USG
                          I just don't know how all of us will be able to handle losing in the first round for the third straight season.

Comment

• This win is possible if Carroll was on the floor if you want to play with no Lorwy

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              But then it's on him for forcing all those awful 3rd quarter shots, when JV and Ross had it going. There's an aspect that's decision making here, even if he's horribly sick.
                              100%. But as long as he was on the floor, he was going to try to prove something. He's going to want to prove a point, but the point would have been better by staying home. That does not reflect on his basketball IQ however.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                OKC lost last night after leading pretty much all game... You think they go out in the first round too ?
                                Its one game... its a stinker.. .but its one game..... if your having anxiety attacks now you should rent a defibrillator for the month of May
                                You're assuming we are still playing in May which is not a given.

Comment

Working...
                                X