• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 58 - Toronto Raptors 101 - Detroit Pistons 114

Projected Starters:

@

Projected Starters:

Notes:

• Kyle Lowry is resting after carrying the team on his back to a win over Cleveland.
    • Raptors lead season series 2-0, winning by 4 at home and 14 in Detroit. This is the final meeting between the two teams.
    • After losing 5 straight the Pistons have won their last 3, including a win in Cleveland. They defeated Milwaukee on the road on Saturday behind 22/8 from Reggie Jackson. Four starters played 35 minutes which means they should be tired on the second half of the back-to-back.
    • In five games with the Pistons, Tobias Harris is averaging 18/5/2 on 59%TS.
    • With a win Toronto will achieve, for the first time ever, Phil Jackson's 40-before-20 requirement of elite teams. Last year Toronto got to 37-19 before hitting serious trouble and reaching 40-27.
    • Standings watch: the Cavaliers play at Washington on Sunday. A Raptors win and a Cavs loss would put Toronto 1 game out of the first seed in the East.

Key Stats:
    -per basketball-reference.com

Raptors
    PTS/G: 102.4 (14th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 97.6 (5th of 30)
    SRS: 4.13 (6th of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.2 (26th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 109.4 (5th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 104.3 (11th of 30)

Pistons
    PTS/G: 101.6 (18th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 100.7 (10th of 30)
    SRS: 0.68 (13th of 30) ▪ Pace: 95.6 (16th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 105.0 (18th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 104.1 (9th of 30)
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Feb 28, 2016, 05:59 PM.

W

Comment

Can't be a let down in this game. Have to build on last night, not coast off it.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Can't be a let down in this game. Have to build on last night, not coast off it.
        Have the day off today, so no excuse for a hangover game in my mind. They get the chance to re-orient and focus on this game. So yeah, better not come out flat.

Comment

The Scraptor hype train continues to roll
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

i wonder if the flu-like symptoms will have an impact again on sunday. i think it was lowry post game who said demar's been sick since the all star break ended, and cojo has it too. hope they're both on the mend, and that it doesn't hit anyone else in the meantime. everyone i know (including me) is sick right now.
            the original brow

Comment

douby leave me wrote: View Post
              i wonder if the flu-like symptoms will have an impact again on sunday. i think it was lowry post game who said demar's been sick since the all star break ended, and cojo has it too. hope they're both on the mend, and that it doesn't hit anyone else in the meantime. everyone i know (including me) is sick right now.
              The best medicine for Flu is rest, I think Casey needs to ease up a little and give Wright and Powell an extra leash. You cannot wait until the playoffs start for an injury to possible occur ( knock on wood) when you got players that need NBA on court minutes to improve.

Comment

JV has done serious work against Drummond this season, would be nice to reward him with a decent number of touches.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I think it's a good idea to let Demar sit this one out. #1 - if he's sick, rest is good. #2 - with an all star out, the other guys need to step up, and this attention to stepping up might help avoid any post-big-win let downs.

Comment

Over/Under on the # of JV pump-fakes Drummond bites on?

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                      Over/Under on the # of JV pump-fakes Drummond bites on?
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        seems like a solid guess to me

Comment

is the WE THE NORTH ARMY all booked for the weekend bus ride?
                          Last edited by tonious35; Sat Feb 27, 2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

With a sizeable win, we could achieve our franchise's highest ELO score of all time. Right now we're at 1632, a hair off the franchise record of 1635.
                            Last edited by octothorp; Sat Feb 27, 2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              The Scraptor hype train continues to roll
                              Looks like Joey just became expendable. I wonder if we could get a lottery pick for him.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                              X