Game 60 - Portland Trail Blazers 115 - Toronto Raptors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Yeah as valiant as it would seem for DeMar to miss on purpose.. I doubt he did. Same form, same motion on his shot. If the goal is to miss intentionally, you don't do the same things that get you 84% shooting for the year. He just missed. Good on him to hit 24 straight anyway!
    Kyle Lowry asked him to miss though lmao
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Kyle Lowry asked him to miss though lmao
      So DeMar only misses when Lowry tells him too.. lol. He shot the ball like he was trying to make it.. even chased after it at the end when it rimmed out.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        So DeMar only misses when Lowry tells him too.. lol. He shot the ball like he was trying to make it.. even chased after it at the end when it rimmed out.
        Agreed I think he tried to make it. They're just making it seem like he missed on purpose after the fact.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Why though? well if he really tried to make then he's a loser meh lmao useless record anyway
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• All the individual performance stuff aside, if the Raps had played the full game like the did the 2ND and 3RD quarters, this would have been a 15 point win. First quarter was sloppy and they visibly eased up at the 8 minute mark in the 4th. That allowed Lillard to heat up and suddenly it's a game.

If they execute consistently during the playoffs like they did in 2Q and 3Q, they'll be in the ECF.

Last night's broadcast also brought up "coach of the year." That would be hilarious.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              All the individual performance stuff aside, if the Raps had played the full game like the did the 2ND and 3RD quarters, this would have been a 15 point win. First quarter was sloppy and they visibly eased up at the 8 minute mark in the 4th. That allowed Lillard to heat up and suddenly it's a game.

If they execute consistently during the playoffs like they did in 2Q and 3Q, they'll be in the ECF.

Last night's broadcast also brought up "coach of the year." That would be hilarious.
              You damn right we would be in the ECF's if we played like the 2nd and 3rd quarter for at least 45 mins. But we never do and we never will, consistently at least. If that is still a problem and more than half of the season has passed you know it's not going to all of a sudden change in the playoffs.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Speaking of which, first star goes to JV, hero of the game and reason we won. It was always going to be a shootout for the back courts but JV completely dominated the inside all game long. All over the glass, really active defensively (this was one of those games where he was clearly better than Biyombo even on the defensive end), completely unstoppable whenever he touched the ball. Needed it way more, and that's still an issue. Still, take a bow, sir.
                He got 17 & 10, in just 27 minutes, as a complete afterthought on offense. He was absolutely dominant at both ends, yet barely saw the ball. Just think what he could become (he's still just 23 years old) if he actually got significant and consistent touches?!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  He got 17 & 10, in just 27 minutes, as a complete afterthought on offense. He was absolutely dominant at both ends, yet barely saw the ball. Just think what he could become (he's still just 23 years old) if he actually got significant and consistent touches?!
                  OG is our king

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    If he was at least the #2 option on a team that didn't have Casey, he would be averaging 20 and 10.

Comment

• Completely random occurrence, related to this game.

A lot of poster on this board agonize over the lack of recognition the Raps get in the US. Well, today, at noon I stepped into a Pizza Hut on Cocoa Beach on the east cost of Florida, and the Raptors/Portland game was playing on the TV. So THERE.

Some TV station available in Cocoa Beach respects the Raps enough to air replays of their games at lunch time. Boom.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Completely random occurrence, related to this game.

A lot of poster on this board agonize over the lack of recognition the Raps get in the US. Well, today, at noon I stepped into a Pizza Hut on Cocoa Beach on the east cost of Florida, and the Raptors/Portland game was playing on the TV. So THERE.

Some TV station available in Cocoa Beach respects the Raps enough to air replays of their games at lunch time. Boom.
                        They haven't changed the channel in 3 years
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X