Everything Jason Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonious35 wrote: View Post
    SSS and 1st game, but what he's assigned to do and how he performed it last night is like a young Scola with quicker legs, but less veteran Savvy
    Well ask dwane casey to choose between quicker legs and veteran savvy. Those legs will be used for sitting.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Maybe we should try doing an offense/defense rotation for who stars that game. If we're up against a mobile offensive pf, start Thompson. If we're against a team where the pf is not a scorer, start scola
      I think this is true. The starting PF needs to be purely situational. I like the intensity and athleticism that JT brings to the lineup, but Scola has proven that he can straight up get buckets. I think Coca-Scola just needs to be well rested to perform his best, which is perfectly understandable for an old man. If the coaching staff can effectively manage his minutes I think we will love Scola come playoff time with all those scoops and slow-release three balls.

Comment

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
        I think this is true. The starting PF needs to be purely situational. I like the intensity and athleticism that JT brings to the lineup, but Scola has proven that he can straight up get buckets. I think Coca-Scola just needs to be well rested to perform his best, which is perfectly understandable for an old man. If the coaching staff can effectively manage his minutes I think we will love Scola come playoff time with all those scoops and slow-release three balls.
        Lol, I can't believe I've never heard this before.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          LOL Love it. I haven't either .. could be original content here folks ... lets see how this plays out.

Comment

I'd love to see Thompson in the playoff rotation, but for some reason I just don't think it'll happen .. his energy and ability to play offball are perfect for playoff games.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              LOL Love it. I haven't either .. could be original content here folks ... lets see how this plays out.
              It works extra good cause he kiiinda looks like he sells coke
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  It came to me in a dream.

Comment

I'm cool with Scola starting if he changes his first name to Cola lmfao

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                      I'm cool with Scola starting if he changes his first name to Cola lmfao
                      You mean Coca?

Lol Cola Scola
                      OG is our king

Comment

Scola Cola Zero. All the great Scola flavour you remember but now with none of the production.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Question is: does this avatar work?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Question is: does this avatar work?
                              I'm looking for Scola's face.. can't see it. Just some bottle.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                I'd love to see Thompson in the playoff rotation, but for some reason I just don't think it'll happen .. his energy and ability to play offball are perfect for playoff games.
                                Agree, also I think with the looming playoffs we kinda need to look ahead for next season and my gut feeling is telling me that Masai would like to resign Thompson for the right price and just let Scola walk . Therefore Thompson has to be given minutes to prove himself come playoffs time and be really part of this team moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X