X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Toronto!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Had to look this up ... 8 kids by 6 women apparently ... and the article was OLD. My goodness. Lol
      When he becomes a free agent I fully expect Howard to pull a Latrell Sprewell on his first offer sheet and angrily respond " I got a family to feed!!" man some NBA players never learn so no surprise they go bankrupt once they are out of the game. Ross better pay attention.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        Yea they've looked a mess lately so i'm not surprised. Hopefully they get their shit together. Cause if this slippage carries itself into the playoffs again kiss the first round goodbye no matter who we play
        See, this is why it is insane to conserve rotations to maintain a bench lineup - anytime, something can change, and if your game plan is for a lineup that plays for 10 minutes or less a game and is extremely efficient to make up for the much more heavily played starting lineup's deficiencies, any slip at all in that bench lineup's performance can be disastrous. Thankfully JV has had his best stretch of the season and we've gotten multiple star performances from Lowry and DD to keep the team afloat over the past while. Hopefully the plan is not to just wait for the bench to get better - fix the starting lineup and worry about the bench after.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          See, this is why it is insane to conserve rotations to maintain a bench lineup - anytime, something can change, and if your game plan is for a lineup that plays for 10 minutes or less a game and is extremely efficient to make up for the much more heavily played starting lineup's deficiencies, any slip at all in that bench lineup's performance can be disastrous. Thankfully JV has had his best stretch of the season and we've gotten multiple star performances from Lowry and DD to keep the team afloat over the past while. Hopefully the plan is not to just wait for the bench to get better - fix the starting lineup and worry about the bench after.
          You need to fix the starting lineup because that's the basis where you are going to sub your 3 key bench players into in the playoffs. If that base is largely a negative...well I hope they at least bring the swiffers...

Comment

It's still insane to me that twice in the last 3 months we've been without JJ/Carroll and both times Ross was coming off a great stretch of games, and both times Powell jumped him to get the starts because of 'bench chemistry'. What about 'playing the best lineup to win'?
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
              It's still insane to me that twice in the last 3 months we've been without JJ/Carroll and both times Ross was coming off a great stretch of games, and both times Powell jumped him to get the starts because of 'bench chemistry'. What about 'playing the best lineup to win'?
              Personally I don't think Ross should start even with Carroll/JJ out. It makes sense because in our 100% healthy best starting lineup (KL-DD-Caroll-2Pat-JV) he wouldn't be present. However 2Pat absolutely should be because he should be a starter full-time anyway.

Comment

League-wide, post all-star break, TS% rankings(min 20% usage, 20 MPG):

1. Steph Curry 72.3%
                2. Chandler Parsons 72.1%
                3. Jonas Valanciunas 69.5%
                4. Kyle Lowry 68.9%

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                  Personally I don't think Ross should start even with Carroll/JJ out. It makes sense because in our 100% healthy best starting lineup (KL-DD-Caroll-2Pat-JV) he wouldn't be present. However 2Pat absolutely should be because he should be a starter full-time anyway.
                  I like Powell, but I think Ross should be starting if Patterson isn't, because DeMar/Powell/Scola is just so little spacing.

Obviously, you're right. Patterson's the guy who needs to be starting. I'm just not sure anything short of Scola getting hurt is going to make that happen.(even if Scola got hurt, would JT leapfrog Patterson now?

Comment

We made it! We made it! #smallmarket

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                      To be fair we need someone capable of consistently scoring points off the bench

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        no way? is he fucking insane?!?!?!
                        Tell that to Shawn Kemp

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Casey's stubbornness will be the death of him. He will never make a change to anything he's doing until things become a disaster and it's too late. Very reactive instead of proactive.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Away from home. Just wondering about recommendations for streaming. I'm afraid I haven't bookmarked past recommendations.

Comment

Ballstreams.com is good

Comment

Thanks SJ

Comment

Working...
                                X