No announcement yet.

Everything Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, DeMar+Scola without Lowry is AWFUL defensively. 112.8 Drtg.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

So we're talking about Def rtng, what about overall impact when including offense?

Starting to wonder again if derozans 25 mil a year could be money better spent elsewhere
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Which sites are you guys using for your lineups?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          NBA.com is the best - more searchable and filter able than basketball reference, IMO.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
            For the record, DeMar+Scola without Lowry is AWFUL defensively. 112.8 Drtg.
            For the record, Scola is the only player who is not included in top 9 5 man lineups by net rating....

That's all the lineups with a net rating higher than our average net rating (+4.3)

struggling at what

Comment

nbawowy.com is great for "This player on - this player off" type stuff.

Comment

For the record, Scola is the only player who is not included in top 9 5 man lineups by net rating....

That's all the lineups with a net rating higher than our average net rating (+4.3)

struggling at what
                Funny thing is... Scola without DeMar is better defensively than DeMar without Scola.

Comment

Oh god.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Funny thing is... Scola without DeMar is better defensively than DeMar without Scola.
                    Getting the initial stop is more important than the ability of the help side defense

who knew

Comment

Getting the initial stop is more important than the ability of the help side defense

who knew
                      That's not how any of these numbers work at all or what they evidence or purport to demonstrate.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Damn the defense is HORRIBLE. Gotta get that number way down
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            Damn the defense is HORRIBLE. Gotta get that number way down
                            But our ORtg knocks over both GS and SA, then kicks sand in their faces.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              But our ORtg knocks over both GS and SA, then kicks sand in their faces.
                              Great to see but defense is what wins games and we need to step it up significantly.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Amazing how much this year is starting to mirror last year. No matter what happens, it'll be interesting.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X