Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please no 12:30 pm start times for home playoff games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Saturday games must be a fucking torture for EST, party-loving fans. These games would make my hangover worse. I couldn't watch this team play like bunch of low quality robots when I'm hangover. No way.

Comment

If we play Bulls first round likely not 1230 start ...everyone will watch --RR posters will all need lots of antacids .

Comment

If we play Detroit it is less likely we have 1230 start time April 16?

Comment

DC touched on this issue in an interview stating he would prefer not to have 1230 start times but that it was above his pay grade. This Thursday we will find out if we get screwed again by league. I'm hoping for 530 start either SAT or SUN.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
            DC touched on this issue in an interview stating he would prefer not to have 1230 start times but that it was above his pay grade. This Thursday we will find out if we get screwed again by league. I'm hoping for 530 start either SAT or SUN.
            If there's a 12:30 game, it's gonna be us. book it.

Comment

Great! There is no 12:30 game at all this year. Bleacher Report posted the dates, times and channels for possible slots for games. The earliest game is 3 PM, which I doubt would be us as it is a ABC game.

We would probably be 5:30 or 8 on Saturday on ESPN or same time slot on Sunday except on TNT.

I think most of got our wish of no 12:30 games.

Link: http://teamstre.am/1XoYgfT

Comment

3pm games are still tough for the Raptors.. but it's nice to see that there won't be any 12:30 starts.

Comment

Man we are the most whining 2nd seed ever.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    3pm games are still tough for the Raptors.. but it's nice to see that there won't be any 12:30 starts.
                    My guess is it's a 8pm ESPN game. They won't put the Raptors on ABC; you kidding.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Man we are the most whining 2nd seed ever.
                      Imagine the Kleenex box if we get the 1st seed.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                        My guess is it's a 8pm ESPN game. They won't put the Raptors on ABC; you kidding.
                        Weren't there ABC games when we played the Nets?

Comment

Weren't there ABC games when we played the Nets?
                          Yea that abc game 7 when no other east coast team was playing and that's the only available game at that time cuz west coast ppl just got off the bed?

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                            Yea that abc game 7 when no other east coast team was playing and that's the only available game at that time cuz west coast ppl just got off the bed?
                            Okay.. I'll take your word for it. Don't watch live tv anymore. I stream everything and the stream I was using was a Canadian broadcast for every game.

Comment

Okay.. I'll take your word for it. Don't watch live tv anymore. I stream everything and the stream I was using was a Canadian broadcast for every game.
                              I understand their rhetoric for why they don't showcase the raptors though! Eye balls matter for this business.

Yea I hope sports broadcasting slowly move away from cable TV.

NFL just signed a deal to stream Thursday Night football on Twitter. I hope some next streaming company does the same for NBA. Looking at you, Netflix.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                                Great! There is no 12:30 game at all this year. Bleacher Report posted the dates, times and channels for possible slots for games. The earliest game is 3 PM, which I doubt would be us as it is a ABC game.

We would probably be 5:30 or 8 on Saturday on ESPN or same time slot on Sunday except on TNT.

I think most of got our wish of no 12:30 games.

Link: http://teamstre.am/1XoYgfT
                                Thanks for update. 530 or 800 seems most likely given ABC does 330 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X