Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Out ^~^

Hey guys.

It's been what, 2 years since I joined? And I have to admit, this place is awesome. I first just went to the main page, but then started really getting back into the team with us winning, which I felt was going to happen after the Rudy Gay trade anyways.

But it's time to be serious here. I'm not Cody.... I'm Katherynne, or Kat. I'm transgender.

I just recently came out to family, and well... figured I'd start on social media as well. I haven't started my transition yet, but well... it's getting there. Baby steps, you know.

Don't worry, I'll still be the same poster I always was. Just.... well, figured I'd let everyone know.

Thank you all, and have a good day!

P.S. Mods, if a name change is possible, can we edit to Katherynne73? If so, thanks.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Kat, congrats in finding your path forward in life. I'll flip this request over to Doc to make the change. You may receive new login info, not sure.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Kat, congrats in finding your path forward in life. I'll flip this request over to Doc to make the change.
      Thanks, guys.

I'm just feeling happy I could come clean here with you all.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

You are a brave person (from my perspective) for being open.

Hope all goes well with your transition.

Comment

The one thing we should all be able to say is that we are comfortable in our own skin, and that we're happy with ourselves.
          Glad you've been able to take a step closer to achieving that. Good for you Katherynne!

Comment

Kudos on your bravery in coming out. Hope you keep posting here - diversity is a very good thing, and your perspective will be appreciated by most if not all.

Comment

Good on you and officially welcome as Kat. Happy for you and glad that you've found a place that you are comfortable with enough to share.

PS - this doesn't get you off the hook for Carroll
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

Good on you and officially welcome as Kat. Happy for you and glad that you've found a place that you are comfortable with enough to share.

PS - this doesn't get you off the hook for Carroll
                I know it doesn't, silly.

Also... how was I gonna know he'd be banged up all year long?
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Good luck Kat! This must have taken a lot of courage. Your RR family has your back.

Comment

but seriously congratulations, how did the family take it if you dont mind me asking

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"
                    oscar wilde

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post

but seriously congratulations, how did the family take it if you dont mind me asking

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"
                      oscar wilde
                      Mixed reactions.

Most are supportive, some are confused, and some are 100% against me transitioning.

Also... never call me bitch again.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                        Mixed reactions.

Most are supportive, some are confused, and some are 100% against me transitioning.

Also... never call me bitch again.
                        noted

and sorry

Comment

Go Kat go.

Comment

Axel beat me to it. The only thing I care about is finding someone to blame for Carroll

Just kidding, Kat. But now I totally understand all the cat-related avatars.

Comment

Working...
                            X