No announcement yet.

Game 70 - Toronto Raptors 79 - Boston Celtics 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive note: at least we get reminded again how valuable Lowry is to this team.

Comment

• Masai must be enjoying this. Casey is perfect at game management

Comment

• You can't simply build a system around iso and try to turn every player you get into an iso player.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Masai is soon be paying Demar 25 million. Not only he will handicap this team financially but Derozan will handicap whatever Casey is chirping to his players about his defensive schemes. Derozan got eaten alive and whole by Turner.

This will happen in the playoffs against Miami, Charlotte and the Bulls.

Treadmill.
          If we pay Demar max then Masai is not the god I thought he was...

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Oh please

Demar got double/tripled the whole game

Your acting like Turner shut him down by himself.

Did we ever double Turner? I liked Turners playmaking tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Demar did get pressured, but he made poor decisions - forcing shots anyway, being weak with the ball and getting stripped, not finding which teammate is wide open.......

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
              Obv. not to make knee jerk decisions based on one game but i'm pretty sure everyone gets it that Demar isn't a max contract player. He's simply an above average player that would be a 3rd option on a contending team.
              I don't understand this at all. When your best player doesn't play (Lowry) your team is obviously a lot worse. Not to mention that without Lowry and Patterson you're essentially left with one legit three point threat on the team (ross). I'm just happy our defense actually existed this game, and we didn't use it as an excuse to play like we know we're gonna lose

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                If we pay Demar max then Masai is not the god I thought he was...
                It's inevitable.

Although I don't want to cheer against my favorite team but the only way, this can be avoided is for the Raptors to face a team like the Bulls and Charlotte, will get massacred and we will see a major revamp.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  I think we are better man, but the reds flags are flying already. Celtics ain't going to be a piece of cake in the playoffs, this team is very weird and when they pass the ball which happens often - they are very hard to beat. Lol their roster kinda makes me think about Leicester City foxes. Damn this sports season.
                  What red flags are flying? I don't see it. Shots just weren't falling and we were without our best player. It happens. Celtics are going to be an easy out whoever they play. They're out in 6, and that's being generous. Their guys just aren't that good yet. I don't see the Leicester City comparisons. Leicester is a fantastic story this season. I hope they win the EPL, but it's gonna be something when they finish dead last in group play next season in Champions League.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• I said it before and i'm going to say it again. This team relies SO MUCH on KL and DD. In order to win, Raps need those TWO to play at a high level every game.

Without one of KL or DD, Raps are just an average team.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bad loss and all the nonsense about "treadmill", "not worth max", "fire X", "trade Y" comes out. The overreactions to single games are just incredible here. Especially a game in which our best player was missing. Newsflash, Cleveland doesn't look to great when LeBron doesn't play either, that doesn't mean they should fold the franchise.

Maybe this attitude would make sense in the NFL where the season is just 16 games, but it's out of line in an 82 game season.

Comment

• I'd much rather let him walk and I hope Masai agrees.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          It's the stand around and watch Cory and demar dribble around offense! Woohoo!
                          If you were the coach would you not be embarrassed, its not like were running plays and just missing guarded shots. we actually have no plays, our players simply screen away and high screen to ball. we put no 3 point shooters out there and they sluf off and clog the paint and casey has no clue what to do omg i hate caseeyyyyyyy

Comment

I'd much rather let him walk and I hope Masai agrees.
                            I'm sure he's not letting asset walk away.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'd much rather let him walk and I hope Masai agrees.
                              ross shot the worst on the whole team tonight. lets let him go too!

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                What red flags are flying? I don't see it. Shots just weren't falling and we were without our best player. It happens. Celtics are going to be an easy out whoever they play. They're out in 6, and that's being generous. Their guys just aren't that good yet. I don't see the Leicester City comparisons. Leicester is a fantastic story this season. I hope they win the EPL, but it's gonna be something when they finish dead last in group play next season in Champions League.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                                Haha, like they care about CL, it's all about that TV money for clubs like Leicester

Comment

Working...
                                X