GAME #71 - Toronto Raptors 109 - Houston Rockets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Did you sleep with one of the refs' wives?

Comment

• I will give 100k to Casey to sub JJ in and fly kick Pat Beverly in the face.

Comment

• Ohhhhhh Patman!!!
        OG is our king

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Guys, the reffing was shit, but our defense was complete and utter ass tonight, and that has nothing to do with the refs. We lost this game because we couldn't defend anyone.
          Like I said before, we need a guy like Bruce Bowen on our coaching staff to be a defensive coach.

Comment

• Strange world man. Raps down 3 with 10 secs left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Guys whatever. The refs were bad. I dont care what Barolt says but he is right with one thing, our defense was TERRIBLE. That is the main reason we lost. And until some of you start to realize DEFENSE is literally the ONLY way we are going to win any games in the playoffs the quicker you guys will start to worry about our drop off on that end. We have played horrible defense more often than not since the all star break and that's not a good look. We don't play defense in that first round and we lose. Simple as that
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Time for me to check out Refs stats again

https://twitter.com/NBARefStats
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Guys whatever. The refs were bad. I dont care what Barolt says but he is right with one thing, our defense was TERRIBLE. That is the main reason we lost. And until some of you start to realize DEFENSE is literally the ONLY way we are going to win any games in the playoffs the quicker you guys will start to worry about our drop off on that end. We have played horrible defense more often than not since the all star break and that's not a good look. We don't play defense in that first round and we lose. Simple as that
                  The defense was so bad it makes Eddy Curry look like a hard worker.

Comment

• We need drake on the sideline by the inbound. Drizzy!!!!!!

Comment

• I count this as a rest day for them.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Smh jv

Comment

• Im tired of using the excuse that teams have our number. We HAVE to play better defense. HAVE too. We cannot win games against playoff teams with this kind of defense.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• .... how did they allow that to happen after such a quick basket?! What the hell is going on?!

Comment

Working...
                                X