No announcement yet.

Game #74: Toronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks - Mar. 30/16 7:30 PM EST on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Game 74. The regular season stone has almost been squeezed dry. The last 2 tiny drops being 50 wins and clinching the 2nd seed. (Hooray, pat yourselves on the back and get ready for the playoffs)

Oh right...

caw caw!
    *hawk sounds*
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

This is a pick em game spread, where toronto is home. In other words, they currently consider Atlanta to be a better team. Vegas odds makers are aware that Lowry is currently fubar'd
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        This is a pick em game spread, where toronto is home. In other words, they currently consider Atlanta to be a better team. Vegas odds makers are aware that Lowry is currently fubar'd
        Championship odds are heavily in our favor compared to them though. We're 5-1 against them going back to last year so if Lowry can get back to normal we are still the better team.

Outside of Millsap and Horford I don't trust anyone on their team to bring it with consistency, so I wouldn't mind facing them in the second round, assuming Budenholzer doesn't bamboozle us/Casey.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          It's Game 74. The regular season stone has almost been squeezed dry. The last 2 tiny drops being 50 wins and clinching the 2nd seed. (Hooray, pat yourselves on the back and get ready for the playoffs)

Oh right...

caw caw!
          *hawk sounds*
          Whatever happened to that CB4Champ guy?
          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            He was given a long vacation for some very inappropriate threads in the off-topic forum.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              He was given a long vacation for some very inappropriate threads in the off-topic forum.
              Lol can't you at least tell us the thread titles?

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                I was wondering the same thing. Damn that guy was entertaining on his pre game posts. Crazy but entertaining.

But it makes perfect sense lol, off topic forum plus CB4Champ is a recipe for disaster.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  Lol can't you at least tell us the thread titles?
                  You won't find them. We tend not to release details but I will provide the general advice of:
                  If you post a thread and it disappears, consider whether it was appropriate before reposting.
                  If it continues to disappear and you get a PM from a mod explaining why, don't go ahead and repost it a third time.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    You won't find them. We tend not to release details but I will provide the general advice of:
                    If you post a thread and it disappears, consider whether it was appropriate before reposting.
                    If it continues to disappear and you get a PM from a mod explaining why, don't go ahead and repost it a third time.
                    I'm just imagining the thread titles being hilarious is all. That guy cracked me up.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      I'm just imagining the thread titles being hilarious is all. That guy cracked me up.
                      They weren't.

Comment

Bring back that Euros-Slo-Car guy while you're at it.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Bring back that Euros-Slo-Car guy while you're at it.
                          Haha I'm not actually sure he was ever banned. He was random.

Comment

Anyways, back to the GAME coming up gents.

Comment

Should be a good game tonight... Atlanta wants to keep their hold on third and Raps would like to get the 50 win monkey off their backs...

Looking for two things in the game within the game.

One.. seeing how the continued prep of Norman Powell for the post season progresses. Tonight he gets to chase Kyle Korver and Kent Bazemore all around the court and they are pretty good shooting wings. Korver never tires so Norms going to have to run all night over / under / through screens. How does he do ? Does he handle the switches well ? Does he take good fouls vs bad fouls ? Can he keep the defenses honest by splashing a few 3 balls. Nice to watch his growth.

Two... Does the tandem of JV n' Biz destroy the Hawks yet again on the glass. If we do that again.. Certified coaching genius or not Atlanta is going to have a hell of time figuring out how to overcome that if we see them in the second round.

Three.... How do we handle the speed merchants Schroeder and Teague. Can we slow em down...How do handle the dribble penetration and kick outs ? ...

Think Kyle sits this one out... Think its close..... not sure who wins out tonight.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Considering the amount of basketball anime gifs CB4Champ always used, I imagine that his off-topic, over-the-line posts incorporated a slightly different type of Japanese anime gifs.

Anyway, the Hawks have been feasting on the lower class of the league since the Raptors beat them last. Hopefully the Raps play a game worthy of the upper class.
                                Last edited by Mess; Wed Mar 30, 2016, 03:35 PM.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X