Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry's Elbow Injury - to rest, or not to rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's also a non medical train of thought that Lowry has bomb surgically implanted in his chest. If he lets his heart beat dip below 120bpm then it could explode.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      There's also a non medical train of thought that Lowry has bomb surgically implanted in his chest. If he lets his heart beat dip below 120bpm then it could explode.
      The anti-defibrillator.. classic

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        There's also a non medical train of thought that Lowry has bomb surgically implanted in his chest. If he lets his heart beat dip below 120bpm then it could explode.
        I like this theory; I'll take it.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Lewenberg wrote:
          Casey says Lowry hurt his wrist in Charlotte game before break, thought it would be fine & played in ASG. Not a good look on player or team
          Here we go again.

Comment

• Every. Damn. Year.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Ugh.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Morons

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• that's stupid of him

Comment

• This would be the most raptors thing ever for this to be a nagging injury all the way through the postseason
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      This would be the most raptors thing ever for this to be a nagging injury all the way through the postseason
                      ^^^ I typed that shit all caps and it should display that way dammit

Comment

• In a vacuum, this could be a blessing in disguise, i.e., Lowry gets to rest for a while and come back fresh for the stretch run and playoffs. However recent history suggests that this Raps medical and coaching staff errs on the side of bringing guys back too early and getting themselves re-injured.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          Every. Damn. Year.
                          wheres the ross tribute article!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            In a vacuum, this could be a blessing in disguise, i.e., Lowry gets to rest for a while and come back fresh for the stretch run and playoffs. However recent history suggests that this Raps medical and coaching staff errs on the side of bringing guys back too early and getting themselves re-injured.
                            Yes, recent history definitely suggests that playing Lowry more than any other player in the league leads to a series of nagging injuries by the end of the season and into the playoffs. This has happened more than once already, dammit.

#FireCasey

Comment

• Damn, I legit thought this was a thread from last year, can't believe it's happened again.

Only minor bright side is it forces Casey to give Delon some burn and hopefully he continues to have a "Powell" effect this year.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Damn, I legit thought this was a thread from last year, can't believe it's happened again.

Only minor bright side is it forces Casey to give Delon some burn and hopefully he continues to have a "Powell" effect this year.
                                I'm going with the bright side here too. Delon will give us ball movement until he gets Casey'd. CoJo is beyond help now.

Comment

Working...
                                X