Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry's Elbow Injury - to rest, or not to rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    There go our playoff chances....
    YUP! Resting isn't going to do anything unless he rest for a long period of time which will then make him lose his rhythm. Just great. It sucks having our best player be someone who can't stay healthy or play well through minor injuries. Oh well. Such a good season can go to shit just like that
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Out in the first round, yay.

Comment

Lowry is injured, Carroll is injured, we lose in the first round and Casey has an excuse to weasel his way back as the Raptors' Head Coach...

Comment

Well, that couldn't have gone any worse... Lowry hurt, doomsday whispers on Carroll (meaning, worst of all, that Doug Smith might be right about something)...

The entire team was pretty yuck but if I have to watch Scola in the starting lineup much longer I'm gonna lose my mind. How a basketball mind like Casey can't see what an abomination our starting lineup is is beyond me.

I could really use some good news around this team... Well, Powell is looking good. Yay...
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Not good.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
              Totally agree man (not on the rest costing us games, just on it not being necessary). Don't understand the resting players stuff. If guys are legitimately hurt? Of course sit them. If not, fucking play. Golden State isn't resting anyone, Klay played the entire 4th quarter against PHILLY just so he could get to 40 (the game was over).

This attitude of guys breaking if they play more than 35 mins or don't get rest is just so lame. AI used to play 42 minutes per game and he was 165 soaking wet. Smaller than basically anyone who gets regular run nowadays and literally carrying his team's offense night in night out.

Guys need to work and stay in condition to be able to play their minutes on a night to night basis. Lowry getting hurt last year imo was his fault, not anyone else's. That's why he went to work on his body in the summer because he knew his conditioning was poor.
              Lol at this coming just before news of Lowry getting his elbow drained. This is not an abstract conversation about rest.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Healthy Lowry is pretty much playing at the level of Chris Paul. CP3 and Lowry can both carry/drag a team coached by idiots (though one is also GM-ing it kinda like and idiot too)

Comment

Lowry shouldn't play for at least a week. No idea why he played tonight if it was that bad.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Well, that couldn't have gone any worse... Lowry hurt, doomsday whispers on Carroll (meaning, worst of all, that Doug Smith might be right about something)...

The entire team was pretty yuck but if I have to watch Scola in the starting lineup much longer I'm gonna lose my mind. How a basketball mind like Casey can't see what an abomination our starting lineup is is beyond me.

I could really use some good news around this team... Well, Powell is looking good. Yay...
                    hahaha. that's the worst part of it

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Lol at this coming just before news of Lowry getting his elbow drained. This is not an abstract conversation about rest.
                      What are you talking about? Lowry himself even said that rest wasn't helping the situation and he needs to play through it.

Lol at you posting without getting the information.

Comment

What are you talking about? Lowry himself even said that rest wasn't helping the situation and he needs to play through it.

Yeah that 1 day of rest didn't help so that must mean rest has been tried and is completely useless..

Comment

Well, Lowry said "Doesnt think rest will help, said they tried that & needs to play thru it" - but he only rested 1 game, so hard to really say they tried it. Wouldn't be the first time that a player wanted to play through something that should have been rested; heck, wouldn't even be the first time for this player.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Well, Lowry said "Doesnt think rest will help, said they tried that & needs to play thru it" - but he only rested 1 game, so hard to really say they tried it. Wouldn't be the first time that a player wanted to play through something that should have been rested; heck, wouldn't even be the first time for this player.
                            Could you please just stop posting to me? I can't put you on ignore since you're a mod, but nothing useful or productive ever comes out of it.

Comment

We can beat Indiana or Detroit in the first round right? ...right??

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                We can beat Indiana or Detroit in the first round right? ...right??
                                No we can't. Deja vu from last season, faltering late, gonna lose in round 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X