No announcement yet.

Game #82 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Brooklyn Nets 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 years out of 10, 56 wins gets you in serious discussions for a ring. Bad timing as usual for the raptors, like landing the first overall in 06. Or employing rob Babcock when vince wanted out
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Casey says Norman Powell is one their hardest workers.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        umm does flea know how to play guitar anymore?
        I'm not watching, is he playing guitar? Shoulda just stuck to bass
        OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          8 years out of 10, 56 wins gets you in serious discussions for a ring. Bad timing as usual for the raptors, like landing the first overall in 06. Or employing rob Babcock when vince wanted out
          The Spurs and Warriors are too good. I think the Raptors have an outside shot at the finals though. The landscape in the east kind of looks like it did the year they got knocked out in game seven of the second round. Except this year they have a better team...

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            I'm not watching, is he playing guitar? Shoulda just stuck to bass
            He uhh... attempted... to play the national anthem with an electric guitar. Pretty sure he was high as fuck too. Total fail.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Brad Stevens is a pretty good coach. Miami wanted this win, and Boston putting on a show defensively.
              Brad Stevens plays defense now? And all 5 positions at once? He's pretty incredible.

Comment

• 2 best players on the floor tonight? Powell and Wright. Both these guys are really good. 2015 draft = wow. Powell is special. Wright I think in a couple of years will be a better player than Joseph.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Casey says Norman Powell is one their hardest workers.
                  The kid literally has "hard work" tattooed on himself. So he can't really try to get away with coasting.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Casey says Norman Powell is one their hardest workers.
                    Pretty obvious to see through what he's become these last couple of months compared to the start of the season.

Comment

• well let's not make BC's mistake and fall in love with prospect.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Powell is insanely good. Wowzers.

Bruno was hilarious in this one. Definitely very nervous - whole lineup was to start, but everyone else shook it off. Glad he at least hit one.

Cool to win this one, even against the Nets, with our young guys playing so much. Wright looked really good, BeBe was kind of meh. Vet backups did the bare minimum, though Ross was killing it. Would be good if that confidence carries over into the playoffs for him.

56 wins. Crazy.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Aren't you one of the people always saying that professionals know more than the people on this forum? Shouldn't a self-made millionaire who made all that money betting basketball have an opinion that should be valued as a professional then?
                          Uhhhh wtf?!?? No. Do you gamble? You don't even have to know the sport (especially individual players) that well to make money gambling.

Comment

FWIW, Haralabob on twitter tonight quite adamant that Powell will be a 'fine NBA rotation player for years to come', but no chance of being a star.
                            He also said Bruno is not an NBA player and criticizes every single NBA coach. I mean, 80% of his tweets are snarky criticisms but I get it, that's why people follow him. It is Twitter after all.

He's knowledgeable but it's not like he knows much about player development or even coaching more than what lineups and plays a team runs and the typical advanced stats. I'm guessing he also has his own advanced metrics on each referee and what they call or don't call...stuff no one else really knows or bothers to consider.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              He also said Bruno is not an NBA player and criticizes every single NBA coach. I mean, 80% of his tweets are snarky criticisms but I get it, that's why people follow him. It is Twitter after all.

He's knowledgeable but it's not like he knows much about player development or even coaching more than what lineups and plays a team runs and the typical advanced stats. I'm guessing he also has his own advanced metrics on each referee and what they call or don't call...stuff no one else really knows or bothers to consider.
                              I mean, there's a pretty high chance that Bruno isn't a NBA player. Most of us here don't want to admit it, but it's there.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Too small of a sample size. Powell is showing he can do great things, but I think solid rotation player for a guy that was drafted out of the second round is a steal.

Comment

Working...
                                X