You can only choose 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I have to be honest. I don't give a shit about the Warriors and that record.
    Same boat.

Except I care even less about Kobe's final game and even less than that about the Brooklyn Nets.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

It almost the whole starting lineup rests tonight we get to see a lot of Powell, Wright and Bebe. For me that's enjoyable. I like to see how they're doing in expanded roles.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        It almost the whole starting lineup rests tonight we get to see a lot of Powell, Wright and Bebe. For me that's enjoyable. I like to see how they're doing in expanded roles.
        I really wanna see bruno get actual minutes..even just 10 or 12...and why the fuck not? We've only ever seen him in garbage time. Probably play a little looser in a dead arena than at the acc where fans are frothing at the mouse when he comes in
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I was always a Kobe hater (although I respect his greatness)....and was on Team Shaq in the Kobe vs Shaq battle of the early 2000's, it was tough but I think I would want to see GS break the record just cause it has more historical value.

also yea Bruno better get 20mins tonight...shit he should have got 40mins vs Philly last night!

Comment

I love that the poll is at 7-7...what a great night to be a basketball fan

Comment

Watching the Raps.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm doing option 2&3. Watch the Raptors game @ 6:00PM and GSW @ 8:00PM
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

yea i'm watching the Raps and will switch between Lakers & warriors games but the scenario was if you won court-side seats to just 1 game...which would you choose! lol

Comment

Checked Stub Hub

Courtside seats Kobe - $20,000

Courtside seats Warriors - $7000

Courtside seats Nets - a ton for sale, cheapest under $300.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      yea i'm watching the Raps and will switch between Lakers & warriors games but the scenario was if you won court-side seats to just 1 game...which would you choose! lol
                      Lakers. Kobe is my generation Michael Jordan.

Comment

Kobe is old news. If I had to choose for courtside seats, GSW all the way. That place is gonna be rocking tonight, would be a great atmosphere to experience especially considering the game has historical value. But I'll def be watching the Raps.

Comment

GSW easy. That's a #1 all-time record. Kobe this season is worse than Wizards Jordan. Are you sorry you missed Wizards Jordan's last game?
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I used to be a sac fan (really a Peja/Divac fan) back in the day. So that 2002 series against the Lakers made me pretty much hate everything about the Lakers. Don't care about GSW. I choose Bruno!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              GSW easy. That's a #1 all-time record. Kobe this season is worse than Wizards Jordan. Are you sorry you missed Wizards Jordan's last game?
                              .. haha... like I cared about Jordan at that time

Comment

sooo does anyone think Memphis could actually win?

Comment

Working...
                                X