• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives Derozan a max contract is a fool

Comment

• Big game on Monday.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        How happy are people about those ugly wins where DeMar and Kyle played iso ball and people freaked out when some said it wouldn't work in the playoffs. A win is a win they said. This team is different they said.
        Were haters they said
        Iso ball works in the playoffs they sad
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Game 1 was vital.. and they screwed the pooch again. Gave away home court just like that. Ugh.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's it fellas.
            Over reaction homie. The raps are a MUCH better team than indy when everyone gets in on the act (obv. especially the backcourt). I'm not worried. However, Lowry and Demar of course need to be much better.

Plus for the love of god don't start Scola

Comment

• Why do they not just go at Elis? When Lowry and DD are losing to hill and George may as well go at their worst defender. Powell and ross are more than capable.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                That's what I'm referring to. Postseason. You know when you see somebody who folds up when the pressure hits. He is one of those people.
                I think I'll come to a conclusion after the playoffs this year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Game one MVP goes to the NBA officials. Paul George just missed it.
                  Sure the refs were terrible but the refs didn't make kyle and demar make 8 out of 8000 shots
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                    Over reaction homie. The raps are a MUCH better team than indy when everyone gets in on the act (obv. especially the backcourt). I'm not worried. However, Lowry and Demar of course need to be much better.

Plus for the love of god don't start Scola
                    History proves it. Fuck this team. I don't believe anymore
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Just heartbroken. Every mental hurdle was there again. Every mistake from last playoffs was there again. I was going to spend the afternoon watching the other games, but right now I wanna distance myself from basketball as much as possible.

Comment

• Lets get game 2
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                          They were the only ones who could slow down JV. In fact they basically took him out of the game...
                          No uncertainty about it. They tossed him on bullshit calls. Casey needs to sound off loud and clear.

Comment

• Even if raptors are 2 win this series,which they should,they won't,I want them 2,but I've seen this dance,time after,time,after,time,so sad,anyway...Paul Pierce when he said they don't have IT,they don't...this is the THIRD year,u would think they would learn something by now. Indiana is whooping ure arse,common man,are u serious, Indiana..just Terrible. Nothing changed,same old Raps...Yeah...sarcastic..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Let LA pick you up DeRozen

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                                Who gives Derozan a max contract is a fool
                                Likely the Lakers.

Or the Raps if they are true fools to choke this team for many years with a bloated contract

Comment

Working...
                                X