Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    There goes paul george again bitching to the media. Seriously cant believe how much of a pussy that guy is. Had no idea.
    I figured that out in a game we played them earlier...don't know if it was this season or last. And we were beating them, and containing George, and he started basically doing the punk-ass shit like throwing elbows and pushing guys. I think he had pushed one of our guys on a fast break that could've been a really dangerous play (and not that dissimilar to the kind of play he busted his leg on). He's just a fucking prick. Hope he gets hit by a truck.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      There goes paul george again bitching to the media. Seriously cant believe how much of a pussy that guy is. Had no idea.
      yeah, paul george is a fucking crybaby.

he is getting the lebron treatment this round and it still isn't good enough.

hope he never wins a fucking thing.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I figured that out in a game we played them earlier...don't know if it was this season or last. And we were beating them, and containing George, and he started basically doing the punk-ass shit like throwing elbows and pushing guys. I think he had pushed one of our guys on a fast break that could've been a really dangerous play (and not that dissimilar to the kind of play he busted his leg on). He's just a fucking prick. Hope he gets hit by a truck.
        Yeah hes a bitch. Seriously tho he should at least get fined for this non-stop complaining.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          part of me thinks that our players should encourage him to do that, to get him suspended.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

DeMar and Kyle still feel like they're taking good shots and nothing more needs to change other than them hitting the shots they're taking. Also, says that he should've had '8 or 9 assists' but guys missed shots.

DeMar calling out people for missing shots. Priceless.
            What an ingrate Mofer! Same people who saved his ass in game two.

If I am a teammate, I won't give this guy a pick or a screen. Let him work for his shot. Let him get more exposed by Paul George.

If I am a teammate, as soon as I get a pass from him, I will DEFER BACK AND return the ball back to him and let him heave the ball late in the clock.

If I am teammate, I will not pick him up off the floor when Mahimi blocks his sorry ass and bump his weak body down to that hardwood floor.

If I am a teammate, I will call him out as well and in public. Derozan seldom pass, he is a ball hog, he is INEFFICIENt, cannot shoot the three for a shooting guard and cannot defend his position even if his life depend on it.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Okay, well, see above. It wasn't an argument. It was more of a friendly parting. I'm sorry you didn't take it as such.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
              So it was just passive-aggressive then? For what it's worth (very little relative to discussing basketball) I have a 2 & a half year old and am not in high school or university.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                So it was just passive-aggressive then? For what it's worth (very little relative to discussing basketball) I have a 2 & a half year old and am not in high school or university.
                Really? You're gonna go there? Right. Have a good day, friend.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                  man who cares anyway, it's the internet. not like moderators are any different from anyone else.

the only thing i took away from the exchange is that mangokid is old (joking... joking....)

Comment

• Fastwalking wrote: View Post
                    There's 3 games left - do you seriously think the Raps can take two of them??? After what I saw tonight, I don't.
                    After what I saw over the first 4 Games, I'm surprised we're not already out of this, and yet, we're 2-2. So yes, I do think its possible.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Here is a more accurate validation of the "concern" I had. It is not intended as an excuse. Personally I think it is in their heads just like their so-far-inability to get out of the first round even against far weaker competition...which points more to being mentally tough (or lack of).

The Raptors have not won consecutive road games to win a series in franchise history. They're also 0-13 in playoff day games. As action shifts back to Toronto, there's going to be plenty to talk about. Have your say in the comment section.
                      Just the messenger. And bettors take note!

http://www.raptorshq.com/2016/4/23/1...s-recap-100-83
                      Last edited by Bendit; Sun Apr 24, 2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Why do I support these teams... Fucking bottlers.

Comment

• You got to give the Pacers credit for coming out with a lot of energy. The raptors just never matched their intensity. They still had chances to make this a game at the end. I think raps were down 13 with like a min left in 3rd. Biz got a clear path foul. Missed both free throws and than Cory turnover on the possession. After that CJ Miles gets a tip in at the buzzer to bring the score back to 15.

I don't think Raps will come out with lack of energy for the rest of the series. Raps know what they have to do to win. I think they do that and win the next two games.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

1/3 of that list is associated with the franchise. Rafer, Lou, Lowry , Demar and stack.. Uglyy

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              1/3 of that list is associated with the franchise. Rafer, Lou, Lowry , Demar and stack.. Uglyy
                              don't forget Hunter.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                Hunter also played for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X