Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    This was Casey's best coached game. Without a doubt; congrats on this win Casey.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    Definitely up there. He played the rook, Powell. He benched DD. He made Lowry and Joseph pass the ball inside to the rollers (JV, BB). He played JV in crunch time. He benched Scola. Very non-Casey like moves tonight. The reality is that Casey's coaching playoff reputation is on the line and he responded well tonight. Good on him.

Comment

• Raps win and Jurassic Park looks dead LOL

Comment

• Mvp of the game: Take your pick between JV, CoJo, Lowry or Patterson.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• See, that's why you gotta invest in 2nd rounders!!!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Raps win and Jurassic Park looks dead LOL
            well I must say, being a Raptors fan is quite exhausting mentally LOL
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• just is wrote: View Post
              mvp of the game: Take your pick between jv, cojo, lowry or patterson.

Sent from my stv100-3 using tapatalk
              powell!!! But Lowry for knowing points not needing for winning plays

Comment

• Yeah, great win. Casey can make adjustments, even in-game ones!

Time to sleep, it's 4 A.M. in Central Europe, but no regrets for such longed win

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  Mvp of the game: Take your pick between JV, CoJo, Lowry or Patterson.

Dwane Casey is the MVP. He benched Demar, and Scola. The impossible became reality tonight folks. Remember this night for all eternity
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• turning point of the game for me ... space cadet ross gets knocked out lol jk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      He isn't 100% so I'll give him a pass.
                      Ya I hope fans give Carroll a pass because he looks about 60% out there.

I suggested to shut him down after game one...

Basically he has no legs so when he gets touched by a screen he cant push through it. Takes him completely out of the game.

Comment

• My voice is gone. Kaput

Comment

• Great second half. KLOE made an appearance, and that was the game.

Comment

• Very good exposure and experience for Powell.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                              carroll was forgettable too
                              at least he tried to defend, DD was rightfully subbed out

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X