Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse my language, but...

Are you fucking kidding me?

If we weren't real fans, we wouldn't be this upset, we'd be wearing Golden State shirts by now.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Well Game 2 now is a must win. No way these guys can lose both games at home.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Well Game 2 now is a must win. No way these guys can lose both games at home.
        Yup, loss on Monday would confirm chokers diagnosis.

Comment

• No more excuses guys. If they lose this series, there's no way I would bring DD back. And i'm a big DD fan. I'd also move Lowry. Sell high.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We should seriously consider just throwing it to Jonas when we need a bucket, their bigs aren't anywhere near as good as Jonas and he seems to be the one of the few who showed up to play.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Excuse my language, but...

Are you fucking kidding me?

If we weren't real fans, we wouldn't be this upset, we'd be wearing Golden State shirts by now.
              Really? A lot of you are already treating this as a series loss. Relax. I know it's unnerving because you've seen this before but this team didn't play their best ball today. The other team however did, and you give them full marks. But to think that we didn't play our best game while the other team does and you're in the game pretty much all game speaks volumes. I expect Derozan and Lowry to come out on fire Monday evening.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                We should seriously consider just throwing it to Jonas when we need a bucket, their bigs aren't anywhere near as good as Jonas and he seems to be the one of the few who showed up to play.
                yet he wasn't there when we needed him. Undependable.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  No more excuses guys. If they lose this series, there's no way I would bring DD back. And i'm a big DD fan. I'd also move Lowry. Sell high.
                  Business is business.

Comment

• that's straight Spurs wisdom. Pop always tells his players: Relax in the end it's just a game. I'll take that advice too.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      Really? A lot of you are already treating this as a series loss. Relax. I know it's unnerving because you've seen this before but this team didn't play their best ball today. The other team however did, and you give them full marks. But to think that we didn't play our best game while the other team does and you're in the game pretty much all game speaks volumes. I expect Derozan and Lowry to come out on fire Monday evening.

But it doesn't make you a 'fake fan' to get upset when you're team loses.

That makes you a real fan, a fan who cares. It's like being a parent. When your kid does dumb crap(and they will), if you just let them get away with it and laugh it off, you're a terrible parent, not a good one.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's straight Spurs wisdom. Pop always tells his players: Relax in the end it's just a game. I'll take that advice too.
                        Cojo played so great today. Pat played well. Powell had some really nice sequences. JV was a man among boys. There's some good things to take away.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post

Remember the Wizards series last year? that's exactly how the Raps played today.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And for those saying we're overreacting because we're a 'Good team!!!'..

Casey's record in the playoffs is 3-9 now, good for a 25% winrate.

In the regular season we might be Oklahoma City, but in the playoffs we're Philadelphia until proven otherwise.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              But it doesn't make you a 'fake fan' to get upset when you're team loses.

That makes you a real fan, a fan who cares. It's like being a parent. When your kid does dumb crap(and they will), if you just let them get away with it and laugh it off, you're a terrible parent, not a good one.
                              If you got mad and blew up every single time your child did something dumb , you'd be dead from a heart attack before you even hit 40. You pick and choose your battles.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan and Lowry played TIGHT the whole game. They looked NERVOUS the whole game. It's not just about making shots, these two were bobbling the ball everytime they catches the ball, making all kinds of dumb plays offensively AND defensively.

I'm not sure if it's mental, or if they're just that type of players. You know, the type of players that DISAPPEARS in the playoffs. Not good.
                                Yeah, I think the pressure of winning a series is really getting to them. JV may need to carry until they can get over the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X