Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    This is the part where we read a report today that says Scola isn't starting, right?
    I thought for sure that was the bomb that Grange was going to drop in this article, but he didn't. Grange's click bait game is on point.

"Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Zebras tonight: Zarba, Kennedy, Marc Davis.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I thought for sure that was the bomb that Grange was going to drop in this article, but he didn't. Grange's click bait game is on point.

Jesus, I thought Grange was saying Scola was starting at C. Click bait game too strong.

Comment

Zebras tonight: Zarba, Kennedy, Marc Davis.
          DO NOT HIGH FIVE TONIGHT!!!

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Scola playing AT ALL is the real issue. If patterson starts and scola still gets his 12 to 15 minutes we're not much better off
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Zebras tonight: Zarba, Kennedy, Marc Davis.
                Yikes. They still let Marc Davis officiate playoff games?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Scola playing AT ALL is the real issue. If patterson starts and scola still gets his 12 to 15 minutes we're not much better off
                  Yes and no. The starters should be a lot better with Patterson and it would really, really help to start strong and get up by 10 early.

Scola next to Biyombo could be messy, though. Hope CoJo can still find lanes.

Personally I'd rather see JT get Scola's minutes, but they're not about to do that. I think JT is a "just makes plays" guy.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Of course he is. All of this nonsense about him not being able to start because of his own mental makeup is a joke. Jonas freaking Jerebko just started his first games in the playoffs (both wins) and that came against one of the best defensive teams in the league in CRITICAL Games 3 & 4.

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    If Casey can't see how he's struggling, the question of "how does he help this team" needs to be asked. There is nothing he can do that Patterson or JT cannot do better. He serves literally no purpose.

Comment

• Umm... A few things said at shootaround and I don't know if this is alluding to Scola but hopefully it is:

DeRozan was asked if a lineup change is needed: "We'll see tonight", says they talked about a few things in shoot around

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...71053471158272

If Patterson is asked to start tonight would he be okay with it? "Yep", said he'll do whatever the team asks of him

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...71854461546496

Not surprisingly, Casey will keep his starting lineup to himself until tonight. Don't expect it until game time

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...74864440934400

Comment

• If Casey actually pulls Scola from the rotation after half of the posters here have been asking him to do it for months, the whole 'internet fans don't really understand professional basketball' argument is officially over.
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          Umm... A few things said at shootaround and I don't know if this is alluding to Scola but hopefully it is:

DeRozan was asked if a lineup change is needed: "We'll see tonight", says they talked about a few things in shoot around

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...71053471158272

If Patterson is asked to start tonight would he be okay with it? "Yep", said he'll do whatever the team asks of him

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...71854461546496

Not surprisingly, Casey will keep his starting lineup to himself until tonight. Don't expect it until game time

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...74864440934400
                          Yeah, I think PP starts. Those 4 missed WIDE open 3s in the 3rd quarter may have finally hit home with dwane. But again I'd rather have some combo of JT and small ball fill scolas 12 to 15 min

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            If Casey actually pulls Scola from the rotation after half of the posters here have been asking him to do it for months, the whole 'internet fans don't really understand professional basketball' argument is officially over.
                            That was basically just ChristianL and he'll find a way to spin it like caseys been right this whole time

Comment

That was basically just ChristianL and he'll find a way to spin it like caseys been right this whole time
                              There's been a lot of people taking that position. Hell, even Casey himself.
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                There's been a lot of people taking that position. Hell, even Casey himself.
                                Casey actually does that. His quotes re: JV after games 1+2 when he was asked about not playing JV more minutes earlier in his career basically amounted to "I was right, I waited, now he's good." Then they go back to looking off their biggest match-up advantage in the next two games. So much for the plan.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X