Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Hunter also played for us.
    I only remember him with the Pistons. Must of forcibly removed that season from my mind.

Comment

• DD. what a cancer
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

DD. what a cancer
        I completely agree, but try telling that to Axel.

Comment

• He's improving tho. I think that number was 70% after game 3.

Proved them?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            JV is averaging 11.8 shots and 26.8 minutes. How is this happening?
            This is false due to his high offensive rebound rate.

I would wager that the amount of touches where he is involved in the offense as an option is probably less than 3 per game

How is that happening?

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

I would wager that the amount of touches where he is involved in the offense as an option is probably less than 3 per game

How is that happening?
              You want a crazy stat? There are zero members of the Raptors who have passed to JV more than he's passed to them in the playoffs. None.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                1/3 of that list is associated with the franchise. Rafer, Lou, Lowry , Demar and stack.. Uglyy
                You forgot about the champ on that list...ex Raptor Lindsey Hunter...must have left some dna behind.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  You want a crazy stat? There are zero members of the Raptors who have passed to JV more than he's passed to them in the playoffs. None.
                  Conversely, there is only one Raptor who has passed to DeMar less than he's passed to them. Carroll.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

How is that happening?
                    maybe he should pull an Andre Drummond. http://cavsnation.com/video-tristan-...under-the-bus/

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                      maybe he should pull an Andre Drummond. http://cavsnation.com/video-tristan-...under-the-bus/
                      Well I don't think he said anything wrong there. His guards should be rebounding and helping out.

Comment

• This isn't a must win game but it's pretty damn close to it. I don't think this team has the mental fortitude to win game 6 on the road and game 7 at home if they drop this one.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                          Well I don't think he said anything wrong there. His guards should be rebounding and helping out.
                          and would it be wrong for JV to say something like "our guards should be passing to me more and need to stop hogging the ball?" because the silent approach has not been working at all.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            This isn't a must win game but it's pretty damn close to it. I don't think this team has the mental fortitude to win game 6 on the road and game 7 at home if they drop this one.
                            They need to have the "must win" urgency all the time, last game they showed that they don't always have a good work ethic.

Comment

• Like the job the team has done on PG. Making him a volume scorer. PG is shooting 34.3 from the field last two games. Will need that to keep up for this game.

With all that said series is tied 2-2. This is where those 56 games come in hand. I think the raps win the next two games.

Mihami going for 22-10-5(all career highs) won't happen again. George Hill could have another performance like he had. He didn't do any special though. Just made open shots. All around raps D was good enough to win game 4.

The offence is where we lost this game. Really just have to clean up the turnovers. In the two wins Raps had 13 and 11. Two losses they had 20 and 19. In which the Pacers scored 25 points off both games. Taking 30 3s and only making 8 didn't help. Long rebounds ignited the break. Game plan is simple keep it a half court game.

This loss was disappointing cause Pacers didn't really do anything special. They started Myles Turner but, I don't even think he had a good offensive game. It's sad a thing like effort has to come up in the playoffs but, Pacers just wanted that game more than the Raptors.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• "A team that goes 8 for 30 from downtown, commits 19 turnovers, while not even making a half-ass attempt to reap the benefits JV provides in this matchup was extremely hard to stomach."

From one of the front page articles. Says it all as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X