Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Masai is now writing the check of derozan.

Its inevitable now.
    Am I and a few others, the only one that see that DD hurt the Raptors more then helped in this game?! the Raptors organisation can spin it the way they like it but again they almost lost this game. If this game went for another minute, we are done for.

Comment

• lets hope lowry and derozan shoot better next series.

Comment

• Can't get drunk tonight. My days off aren't until a few days
        OG is our king

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Yeah, here is the new narrative: "the Raptors didn't win it, the Pacers lost it".
          Ugggh why can't we hold leads.. ah well. Win's a win

Comment

• I legit would have lost my god damn mind if we lost that game
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Im excited to watch the next round. Here's to hoping Derozan can continue elevating his game in the post season, and to the Raps so that they can #beattheHEAT
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I wanna hear Casey : post-game

Comment

• sidenote... when Paul George gets some actual help that team is going to be a fucking nightmare
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Raptors win Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• Hey, Demar shot over 30%!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Fake win?
                        No. We were better tonight. Just imagine if regular-season DD(he kinda did) and Lowry showed up?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Am I and a few others, the only one that see that DD hurt the Raptors more then helped in this game?! the Raptors organisation can spin it the way they like it but again they almost lost this game. If this game went for another minute, we are done for.
                          Yes they won this series in spite of DD, not because of him. I was okay with giving him a max at the end of the season, after this series I hope they don't.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            lets hope lowry and derozan shoot better next series.
                            yeah Dwade and Joe Johnson defending, good luck with that!! Lowry elbow is still bad, I think he should come clean already everyone knows that.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                              I wanna hear Casey : post-game
                              "suck it"

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

Comment

Working...
                                X