Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    There is no aspect of DeMar's defense that can be described as amazing.
    hes been top of the list for team defense last 3 years no ?
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• that was beautiful, great W!! Go Raps!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        That 7 footer was in foul trouble most of the game.
        Nope. No he was not.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          That 7 footer was in foul trouble most of the game.
          He played 27 mins...

Comment

• Good job boys. Every single player was not great, but pretty damn good.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fantastic win, and I still think we missed a lot of open 3s that we should be hitting.

I am so PUMPED!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                DeMar's defense is going to be a HUGE issue versus the Heat. No one to hide him on.
                We don't beat heat. No way. Can't hide Demar, Whiteside blocks literally everything, Because you can't hide Demar on anyone Joe Johnson or Wade will go off night in and night out, they will get all the calls and that's just to name a few. No way in hell
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  What list? I struggle to find a single defensive stat that makes DeMar look good.

Our defense is better with Scola on/DeMar off, than with DeMar on/Scola off this season.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I just love how much JV irritates Indiana's big men
                    OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      We don't beat heat. No way. Can't hide Demar, Whiteside blocks literally everything, Because you can't hide Demar on anyone Joe Johnson or Wade will go off night in and night out, they will get all the calls and that's just to name a few. No way in hell
                      WTF are u doing ruling us out of the next round already? Jesus man believe in your team for once we just dominated on the road
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• D Carroll gave us really high quality performance tonight.
                        Forget about the points, he played 35 minutes tonight.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          No. just No. stop this teenage crush on Demar.. he dunks good.. you should only cheer when he dunks good. go study for your exam,

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            The offense looks so much better without demar.

Demar needs to stop trying to be the star. God he's so frustrating.
                            He makes me swear - a lot.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• we can beat the Heat the same way we have been winning all year...with our bench.
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I mean, this argument that DeMar is shooting so badly because of Paul George...

Paul George is only guarding one player at a time, right?

That means at any given moment, there should be four Raptors players on the floor not guarded by Paul George.

This doesn't seem that complicated to me.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X