Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    Driving all the way there. There's eight of us in two cars so we're taking turns lol
    Drive safe!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Damn. Read it too late or I would have joined. Sounds fun as fuck. How much do you think it'll end up costing? Maybe I'll do game 6 if it ends up happening.
      Ah I started a thread about it the other day but nobody said they were going. Probably like 350 bucks all in.

Comment

We need his shooting.

Comment

Driving all the way there. There's eight of us in two cars so we're taking turns lol
          Do us proud!! Make an obnoxious amount of noise!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Bang Paul George's mom before the game to distract him. Do it for the team!
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Hell yeah! Went out and got those we the north flags and everything

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Bang Paul George's mom before the game to distract him. Do it for the team!
                Where's Delonte Wests ugly mug when you need him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Damn Lowry travels with a lot of luggage.

Also, it looks like he got off the bus at the wrong stop and is now asking for directions to the hotel.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Notice the Minnie Mouse luggage? Think that's a daughter traveling with the team or one of the lucky rookies?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Notice the Minnie Mouse luggage? Think that's a daughter traveling with the team or one of the lucky rookies?
                      Powell for sure.

Comment

• Bottomline - If DeRozan AND Lowry keeps playing like this, Raptors are not winning this series. Will they finally show up tomorrow? or will they disappear again?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If Derozan don't show up again, he sits the fourth again. Go with the rookie.

Comment

• Added to the OP:

Credit to reddit user 905UserNotFound

Go give him upvotes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...de_to_get_you/

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Added to the OP:

Credit to reddit user 905UserNotFound

Go give him upvotes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...de_to_get_you/
                              So good!

Although when I saw it live, he looked really close to hurting himself. Awkward hyperextension.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                                id love to see Cleveland lose tonight lol 53 - 53 just before the half, either way we would still beat them in best of 7
                                I was thinking the same thing when I saw the halftime score. Then reality set in....sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X