Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul George...what a story.

If you are a true basketball fan, you have to give this guy a standing ovation.

I just hope Masai can find us core players with a team first mentality

Comment

• Game one MVP goes to the NBA officials. Paul George just missed it.

Comment

• Paul George vs Demar Derozan was like Me playing against my Older Brother.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Fuck the fake fans walking out already
          Actually the fans should be the one's FU'ing the players... they pay good money and got a shit product... I dont blame them.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Good game in raptors playoffs standards
            Took Was to OT last season. And we played much better against Nets
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• How happy are people about those ugly wins where DeMar and Kyle played iso ball and people freaked out when some said it wouldn't work in the playoffs. A win is a win they said. This team is different they said.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I don't think he's allowed to set up a hit on the Refs though ..
                Maybe he can set up a hit on Casey.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Game one MVP goes to the NBA officials. Paul George just missed it.
                  I think id be happy if Casey did what Vogel did earlier this week. Put the NBA and officials on blast. This reading was a travesty.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Demar has been excellent this year. Let's see how he does in the postseason this year (not a good start tho).
                    That's what I'm referring to. Postseason. You know when you see somebody who folds up when the pressure hits. He is one of those people.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Paul George vs Demar Derozan was like Me playing against my Older Brother.
                      PG vs DD wasn't even a competition he locked him up one end and drops 30 on the other, thats a star. It's up to DD to reply now.

Comment

• I'm sorry to say this, but this is consequential. ISO basketball, no ball movement, lack of assists, no inside-outside plays, no PnR plays. DD can't defend. People shit on JV for his defense, but there is no talk about DD's. Wake the hell up. PG is going to kill him in the next games as well. And Vogel is much better than Casey.

Good job, Cojo, JV and PPat.
                        MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Game one MVP goes to the NBA officials. Paul George just missed it.
                          They were the only ones who could slow down JV. In fact they basically took him out of the game...

Comment

• Demar and Kyle are the most overrated back court potentially in history.

Comment

• I blame that hideous Maple Leaf with arms and legs .. What the hell is that thing and why is it a thing?

Comment

• Walking out with a single digit deficit when there was a minute left. That's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X