Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
    1. You said he was nothing special. All of the accolades I pointed out prove otherwise.
    2. It means that this kid has put in work. He comes back every year with something new in his arsenal. It's a hard thing to score in the NBA, so for him to accomplish what he has, it's a big deal. This franchise hasn't had many good players, I agree, so when you do get all-stars, When you have talent, you gotta hold onto them.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    I think that Demar is just a low IQ bball player and this limits him greatly. Special players are capable of doing so much more than just filling their personal scoring stats. BTW, DD didn't play in the Olympics, he played in World championship in 2014. Rudy Gay was in the same team as well.
    MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Never compare those two to Derozan. Shit don't compare them to Lowry either.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Okay kids, because I'm sure a lot of you are either in hs or university, or just plain young in general, gotta run - my 3 month old is wailing and I gotta put my 3-year to bed. But..it's been real. Have a good night y'all. Try not to stress about today. Its a best of 3 series now and we have home court. I like our odds. Dueces.

Comment

• Aight old man

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Aight old man
            Don't step outta line, son

Comment

Okay kids, because I'm sure a lot of you are either in hs or university, or just plain young in general, gotta run - my 3 month old is wailing and I gotta put my 3-year to bed. But..it's been real. Have a good night y'all. Try not to stress about today. Its a best of 3 series now and we have home court. I like our odds. Dueces.

Don't give your kids the same Kool-aid you're drinking.

Comment

• Not using this as excuse. Just find this unacceptable

Comment

• Save us Bonus Jonas. You're our only hope.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Did Derozan really call out other players for missing shots? Is this a joke?
                    What the.. ? Source??

EDIT: post game conf

Comment

• I've never been a fan of DeRozan's approach to basketball. There's more to it than putting your head down and launching until they start falling. But he completely lost me by throwing his teammates under the bus in his postgame presser today. Game 5 could get ugly for him from the fans if he mails in another performance.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        What the.. ? Source??

EDIT: post game conf
                        He really hung himself

Comment

2nd best team in the east and won 56 games. How is that treadmill?

Yup... those 56 wins and franchise records are cool, but we're just running on a treadmill if we can't move forward. And by moving forward I mean winning when it matters for real.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Just a note. After game 1, DeMar said he wouldn't be shooting 5/19 again.

Over the 4 games of the series, DeMar is AVERAGING 5/18.

Great job eliminating that one missed FGA, DeMar. That was a joke after the second game when he shot 5/18, but much funnier (or significantly less funny depending on your point of view) that it's held up since.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Just a note. After game 1, DeMar said he wouldn't be shooting 5/19 again.

Over the 4 games of the series, DeMar is AVERAGING 5/18.

Great job eliminating that one missed FGA, DeMar. That was a joke after the second game when he shot 5/18, but much funnier (or significantly less funny depending on your point of view) that it's held up since.
                                That legitimately got me to laugh. Only two things have done that since the game ended. Your comment and DeMar calling out teammates for missing shots.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X