Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    this is the player I remember, haven't seen him like that for a while as a Raptor.
    that needs to be turned into the going super saiyan thing with athletes

Comment

• Jv's Body is now optimised for however the NBA style is gearing up. Big enough to push people around, but quick enough to run back and contest

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        he also believes in casey and demar
        He believes in Demar's sign and trade value

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          He believes in Demar's sign and trade value
          lol, come on julius randle

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            In today's game, in order to be a star, you have to be really good at 2 out of following 3 things as a guard: playmaking/passing, shooting, driving.

Unfortunately demar is only really good at one of those.
            He's elite (or near) at driving and can show flashes of great playmaking/passing (when he's not getting tunnel vision which he has greatly minimized this season). The actual problem is the shooting. When he's not getting calls (and also because he's average at the absolute best on defense occasionally) and thus not getting those free throws; his game can look ugly.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I am also glad okc lost tonight it makes us stand out even less as the favorites cause they got a split as well. Demar just needs to relax and join the rest of the team and we roll.

Kyle also needs to regain his shot eventually but we can get by indy without it.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                He's elite (or near) at driving and can show flashes of great playmaking/passing (when he's not getting tunnel vision which he has greatly minimized this season). The actual problem is the shooting. When he's not getting calls (and also because he's average at the absolute best on defense occasionally) and thus not getting those free throws; his game can look ugly.
                Honestly, my bigger issue with DeMar is his defense.

He had flashes that he was turning into a decent defender this season, but has been straight awful on that end in the playoffs. Even when his shot isn't falling, he needs to contribute there.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• This is hilarious

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    This is hilarious

This had me DYING!!! So funny!
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This is hilarious

I love Westbrook.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Honestly, my bigger issue with DeMar is his defense.

He had flashes that he was turning into a decent defender this season, but has been straight awful on that end in the playoffs. Even when his shot isn't falling, he needs to contribute there.
                        His defense is definitely a big issue as, last game, the thought was that it was just George going off on him. This game, anyone they put in front of him was able to do the same.

While his defense isn't good ... I don't think I've ever seen it be this bad. It stands out more because he also wasn't giving you anything offensively (which is why I think the plan was to try and get him going immediately after the half).

Specifically in regards to the bold; that's part of why I love Lowry. He affects the game in so many ways that it doesn't matter whether or not his shot is dropping. It's why Game 1 was so bad for him as he wasn't able to do that.

Side note: does anyone have a gif or video of the moment in the 4th where George tried to face up iso on him after a switch and then was stripped twice? That's my moment of the game.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          But Durant didn't injure a teammate in the process.

your really blaming derozan because they ran into eachother...

damn
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

This is hilarious

Who the hell is that mascot he's dancing with?? I've seen them do this before and that guy is seriously some kinda sideshow, h3 just keeps dancing around all weird-like and chanting shit even after the gimmick is over.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

your really blaming derozan because they ran into eachother...

damn
                              That was a joke. I was in a good mood, so I cracked a joke.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                His defense is definitely a big issue as, last game, the thought was that it was just George going off on him. This game, anyone they put in front of him was able to do the same.

While his defense isn't good ... I don't think I've ever seen it be this bad. It stands out more because he also wasn't giving you anything offensively (which is why I think the plan was to try and get him going immediately after the half).

Specifically in regards to the bold; that's part of why I love Lowry. He affects the game in so many ways that it doesn't matter whether or not his shot is dropping. It's why Game 1 was so bad for him as he wasn't able to do that.

Side note: does anyone have a gif or video of the moment in the 4th where George tried to face up iso on him after a switch and then was stripped twice? That's my moment of the game.
                                The best part was george whining like a lil bitch. "My face" nah dog refs ain't bailing you out of this one, we showed up a game late but welcome to playoff D.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X