Tor-Hou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-Hou

If we decide to trade Lowry this summer, what about him to Houston for Patrick Beverley, Trevor Ariza, and a 1st round pick?

I don't see it, if we trade Lowry, we need to either get better, or get good young talent for the future. In this trade we get worse, and we don't really get good young talent either, since Houston picks are probably low.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
      I don't see it, if we trade Lowry, we need to either get better, or get good young talent for the future. In this trade we get worse, and we don't really get good young talent either, since Houston picks are probably low.
      considering Houston is like a ticking time bomb right now, next year's pick would be a better option if this completely blows up in their face. We also get the kind of player we need in this trade, a pesky player who gets under your skin in Patrick Beverley, you might hate him right now, but you'd probably love him if he was on your team.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
        considering Houston is like a ticking time bomb right now, next year's pick would be a better option if this completely blows up in their face. We also get the kind of player we need in this trade, a pesky player who gets under your skin in Patrick Beverley, you might hate him right now, but you'd probably love him if he was on your team.
        Yes but we would have 3 capable pg who can't start and another 3 and D SF in Ariza who is getting paid, plus as long as Harden is on the Rockets they will win at least 35 a season...

Comment

I'm okay with this trade, Harden handles the ball a lot and Lowry would do well as the off guard
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
          X