Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to say to Casey before the game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Start Carroll, bench him when PG goes on the bench, Bring him in when PG comes back
    Start either 2Pat or JT for Scola

Bench - Cojo, Bis, Powell/Ross

Limit minutes - Scola and either Ross or Powell

Lowry (35) - Cojo (25)
    Demar (37) - Normal(12*)
    Carroll (30) - Ross (12*)
    JasonT (15) - Patterson (27)
    Jonas (31) - Bis (18)
    Two big if's are if Carroll can play 30 and if Jonas can stay on the floor for 30, other than those considerations I'm on board.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      Start Carroll, bench him when PG goes on the bench, Bring him in when PG comes back
      Start either 2Pat or JT for Scola

Bench - Cojo, Bis, Powell/Ross

Limit minutes - Scola and either Ross or Powell

Lowry (35) - Cojo (25)
      Demar (37) - Normal(12*)
      Carroll (30) - Ross (12*)
      JasonT (15) - Patterson (27)
      Jonas (31) - Bis (18)
      The people's rotation! I think it's pretty much unanimous at this point for everybody except the guy calling the shots.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Two big if's are if Carroll can play 30 and if Jonas can stay on the floor for 30, other than those considerations I'm on board.
        If he cant, try to put JJ on PG
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Oh yeah. MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

btw I HONESTLY think Scola is can be very useful if he was brought off the bench playing limited minutes. But idk why Casey still chooses to start him
            Abbas wrote:

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

Hey Dwane...

Comment

"Hey listen, I just injected Luis with a flesh eating virus that only activates when he plays basketball. He has maybe 6 minutes before his skin will turn inside out, so use him wisely. I will give you the antidote if we win."

"Also, this is a must-win game so uh.. you know, use Carroll."
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

Comment

Know what ,last year Steve Kerr asked all his staff for help finding a solution to slow Lebron James,and there is nothing wrong with that for the sake of winning games,nobody was able to come up with a solution,then came the videos replay guy,he suggested Warriors bench Bogut(not physical and slower) and insert Iguodala in an effort to guard James and it worked for that series.
                      Since coach Casey was looking for a someone to stop PG(and he failed)maybe he should ask his staff(or anyone) for a solution...

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
                        Know what ,last year Steve Kerr asked all his staff for help finding a solution to slow Lebron James,and there is nothing wrong with that for the sake of winning games,nobody was able to come up with a solution,then came the videos replay guy,he suggested Warriors bench Bogut(not physical and slower) and insert Iguodala in an effort to guard James and it worked for that series.
                        Since coach Casey was looking for a someone to stop PG(and he failed)maybe he should ask his staff(or anyone) for a solution...
                        If only there was a free gathering of knowledgeable basketball fans he could lean on for advice/ideas....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          If only there was a free gathering of knowledgeable basketball fans he could lean on for advice/ideas....
                          I think you meant people dwelling in their moms basement
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Oh, fellas, the second game is not the issue here. I can only say this to DC:

"For once in your life, wear a suit that is of your actual size. Trousers are not drapes."

If he fixes that, wins will come at once. I'm convinced.
                            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

"I'm keeping your championship ring until training camp starts back up."
                              Last edited by Just Is; Mon Apr 18, 2016, 05:27 PM.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

What do you mean you tried double teaming P.G. Stop lying and practice what you preach!

Comment

Working...
                                X