Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Today's my birthday, Im hoping the Raptors gift me with the W today
    Happy birthday. Same birthday as former Raptor PJ Tucker and former Heat guard Harold Miner; not exactly stars but I share a birthday with Bargnani, so you got me beat.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Today's my birthday, Im hoping the Raptors gift me with the W today

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Happy birthday. Same birthday as former Raptor PJ Tucker and former Heat guard Harold Miner; not exactly stars but I share a birthday with Bargnani, so you got me beat.
        How do you know these things did you get an nba players birthday calendar for christmas lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          How do you know these things did you get an nba players birthday calendar for christmas lol
          I already know Bargs (and Monta Ellis) are mine. I googled his but it's a searchable field on BBRef. When's your date?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I already know Bargs (and Monta Ellis) are mine. I googled his but it's a searchable field on BBRef. When's your date?
            Ugh, a bunch of scrubs for mine. Lindsey Hunter and Robert Swift are the highlights.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Ugh, a bunch of scrubs for mine. Lindsey Hunter and Robert Swift are the highlights.
              Hunter was solid. Swift was terrible. I also have Nick Collison for active guys and Hot Rod Hundley for guys with cool names.

Comment

• I share my birthday with Jason Richardson.

Comment

September 20th (1986)

Comment

September 20th (1986)
                    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...month=9&day=20

Comment

Most notable for me is JJ Hickson. Haha
                      OG is our king

Comment

September 20th (1986)
                        Slo-Mo Kyle Anderson and D-Mo (Donatas Montiejunas) are your highlights.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Most notable for me is JJ Hickson. Haha
                          I have lived with the Bargnani shame for years (and will for many more). Would trade Bargs for Hickson in a heartbeat lol

Comment

Slo-Mo Kyle Anderson and D-Mo (Donatas Montiejunas) are your highlights.
                            Brutal lol. Vernon Mackin also shares my year. Shot 19 for 35 and washed out of the league

Comment

• So far the best player is probably rocwells j rich. Which is pretty sad from like 5 bday so far haha

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Is there any debate though that JV isn't our best player so far in the playoffs?

Not DeMar, not Lowry(although he's been way better than given credit for), it's been JV.
                                Best player in terms of what? Being matched up with inferior players in the post and scoring on them? I would hope that would usually happen.

Best player to me means being able to do more than score. Unfortunately it's hard to tell with this group right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X