Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    This cant be real, it makes us look rational...
    What do you mean? We are always rational.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shea Serrano's hilarious

Comment

• Let's Go Raptors!!!

Comment

• iscanuck wrote: View Post
          Let's Go Raptors!!!
          haha. that is a fantastic post 2 years in the making. we have this now.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I cheer for him too. But he's making me feel like a father who watched his son grow up into a junkie, addicted to bad shots, chasing that high of making of one impossible shot. And every time I think he's hit rock bottom he finds a new one. His best friend and his teacher are enabling him. He keeps rationalizing bad decisions and has completely lost perspective. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.

I want the best for him but I couldn't give him a job at my company until he cleans himself up.
            Preach!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I wonder what would happen if everyone from RR met up in real life to watch a game together
              We should do a meetup though!
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• LOL, you saw that. been reading for so long, cannot contain it anymore. UNLEASHED!! Lets win it!

Comment

• enough is enough...time for our all stars to play like the best backcourt in the East. Raps in 7! Also Casey needs to give JT & JJ some minutes over Bebe in the playoffs!

Comment

• Absolutely I still cheer for DeMar when the game is on, right now I feel with him the same way I felt with Bosh at the end - good guy, played hard for a lot of years, time for everybody to move on. Don't need to see him in a Raptors jersey anymore.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post

enough is enough...time for our all stars to play like the best backcourt in the East. Raps in 7! Also Casey needs to give JT & JJ some minutes over Bebe in the playoffs!
                      I concur with JT. We need someone to rebound. The problem with small ball is you have our two biggest players (Ppat and Carroll) guarding the smaller guards (JJ and Wade). That leaves Deng, and Winslow against Ross and Demar.

Comment

• So, hilariously, of course... Scott Foster is going to be one of our refs tonight.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          So, hilariously, of course... Scott Foster is going to be one of our refs tonight.
                          woooo

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            so the NBA is going to ignore the Dragic attempted punch?

mega surprise.
                            Smdh... Cory probably should've flopped on the play. Dragic is not even going to be assessed a flagrant?? My God.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Smdh... Cory probably should've flopped on the play. Dragic is not even going to be assessed a flagrant?? My God.
                              They will probably address it after the series is over lol.

EDIT: He got issued a Technical Foul.
                              Last edited by mjt20mik; Wed May 11, 2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Nevermind he got a technical foul. Flick on the wrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X