Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    This. They will probably start Winslow and have Green come off the bench which will hurt them a ton, Winslow as good a defender as he is still makes boneheaded plays and Gerald Green is Gerald Green lol
    are you saying winslow is their ross? ... so many parallels this series
    Last edited by Niagara Raptor; Thu May 12, 2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
      are you saying winslow is our ross? ... so many parallels this series
      Pretty much, Ross is a better shooter while he's a better defender. Oh and Norman Powell is D Wade lite

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Pretty much, Ross is a better shooter while he's a better defender. Oh and Norman Powell is D Wade lite
        and without the phantom calls

Comment

• the things this guy says. GOLD
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Deng was giving them 19 ppg in the first round. The way the Raptors are disrupting Miami's offense continues to be the biggest dynamic we never talk about...
            Yep. Casey game planned well for the Miami offense and the team has been on point on defense.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well,if Pacers were the whiners of the east, Miami players are east's wussies and actors.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                Well,if Pacers were the whiners of the east, Miami players are east's wussies and actors.
                totally agree ... i noticed whenever their was a call against them or the refs had to confer about it, miami players were complaining and interrupting the refs as they talked

bunch of bitches

Comment

• by this rate, both teams starting lineups will be all injured by series end.

vs cavs, we'll be starting bebe, cojo, james johnson, powell, and ross.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    That's the worry. Deng doesn't mean that much to them. Carroll means way much more to us. I'm really worried if he's out.
                    Everyone means a lot to Miami. They have little depth. Deng has been great for them in the playoffs.

Both teams will struggle if both guys don't play, but Miami has much less depth.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      by this rate, both teams starting lineups will be all injured by series end.

vs cavs, we'll be starting bebe, cojo, james johnson, powell, and ross.
                      They'll never see it coming

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Exactly what I was talkin about the other night.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Exactly what I was talkin about the other night.

+10000000000
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016...raptors-game-5

If you look at the footage carefully, you can so clearly see that Dragic pushes Demarre to the left to avoid him landing on him. Fuck Dragic! He's a fucking dirty player. Such a fucking fake tough guy who cries about every call.

Comment

• This every second day is a tough slog. I thought theyd sometimes get a extra day off between cities. Keep up the hard work raps - good game.

Ill say this about DD hes always been a clutch ft shooter (knock on wood) good job.

I was at the first ever raptor game at the skydome its been a real long grind the thought of ec finals with a game lead is tantalizing and surreal. Anything is possible!

Comment

• I still gotta say I'm impressed with this TEAM...

If you would have told me we'd pull out a game 7 win and (at worst) push MIA to 7 game series or beat them in 6 with DeMar & Kyle combining to be the worst shooting percentage in PLAYOFF HISTORY, I woulda laughed my ass off n said we get swept in 4. This team has shown a mindblowing amount of grit to some how keep pushing thru n winning by any means necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X