Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    I'm confident in game 7, it's unlikely Dragic is going to go off like that again.
    LMAO why do we always say things like that to make ourselves feel better. How about we PLAYY DEFENSE and stop letting guys get whatever they want? How about that? If you give guys open look after open look and open lane after open lane yes they will look like future Hall of Famers. Play defense in game 7 and we win. Simple.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Was Carroll foul out? Wtf
      That game was never close. Casey did the right thing by sitting Carroll. Not risk any more injury.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm confident in game 7, it's unlikely Dragic is going to go off like that again.
        The Heat have a guy named Dwyane Wade. That guy can singlehandedly win this game for the Heat.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          They've never won a Game 7 on the road.

Comment

I'm not that confident. Kid loves to play under pressure.

Comment

• Just curious what position did Winslow play in college,Strong mobile fellow he is going to be very good especially if his range consistently improves

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                Just curious what position did Winslow play in college,Strong mobile fellow he is going to be very good especially if his range consistently improves
                He played PF next to Jahlil Okafor.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Honestly, I expected this to go to seven after the Raps took game five. It just didn't seem realistic to me that they'd walz in and take the series on the road.

The fans really need to blow the roof off the joint on Sunday. Loud and proud. Booing the hell out of Wade. Another basketball to Dragic's face wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Honestly, I expected this to go to seven after the Raps took game five. It just didn't seem realistic to me that they'd walz in and take the series on the road.

The fans really need to blow the roof off the joint on Sunday. Loud and proud. Booing the hell out of Wade. Another basketball to Dragic's face wouldn't hurt either.
                    i said raps in 6. hoping they do it in 7. cavs will beat the heat in 4.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                      Do you guys think putting Powell on Dragic would be more effective?
                      I recall someone saying ross had success against him. I noticed that in Ross's best offensive game he was actually beating him off the dribble on offense but to being honest with you I was honestly do not recall TRoss playing defence against him.
                      Does any recall this happening I thought I read it hear??
                      Last edited by rightsideup; Sat May 14, 2016, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        i said raps in 6. hoping they do it in 7. cavs will beat the heat in 4.
                        The Raptors prob won't get a game either without JV.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          He played PF next to Jahlil Okafor.
                          Thank you no wonder he is such a good defender, okafor is kinda of offensively focused

Comment

• and I thought my hate for Indiana was bad. Dragic, Wade, Johnson - freakin Bosh. Please dispatch them.

Comment

• Game 7 SECOND ROUND: Toronto Raptors 116 - Miami Heat 89 (TOR Wins 4-3)

VS

STARTING LINEUPS

MIAMI:

TORONTO:

Injuries have plagued both teams during this series...

This matchup between the Miami Heat and the Toronto Raptors has been a war, with multiple casualties on each side. Each team is without their heavy artillery, their tanks, their men in the middle, Jonas Valanciunas and Hassan Whiteside. Both starting backcourts have come to life and are engaged in an intense shootout. But ultimately this final game will come down to defense. The Toronto Raptors won their first round matchup against the Pacers due to their ability to play defense despite the shooting woes of Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan. Dribble penetration from Heat guard Goran Dragic was an issue in Game 6, and life needs to be made tougher for the Dragon in order for the North to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals. Bismack Biyombo and the rest of the team has to put extra attention into boxing out and denying extra possessions. Finally, Dwyane Wade has to be contained however possible. But stopping a determined future Hall of Famer is easier said than done...

Can the Raptors make the Eastern Conference Finals for the first time in franchise history? Who is next in line to challenge LeBron James and his quest for the NBA Championship? The Toronto Raptors look to throttle Miami at the Air Canada Centre and claw their way closer to title contention! Another Game 7 awaits!!!

LET'S GO RAPTORS
                              OG is our king

Comment

• This is make or break consmap. You are either worthy of our eternal gratification or momentary rage. Only one person in history will begin the game thread that leads to the first second round series win in team history. No pressure.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X