No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reality is there smalls are bigger physically I agree JT should get some burn. Biz basically in a politically way commented that they have Bigs beside pat that can handle smalls defensively. Lowry taking the loss on as his bad play. Isiah Thomas commenting on the bad offence. Is he referring to both teams ?

Comment

• I was calling for Patterson at C because it worked last time and I liked the spacing. But I guess it was a mirage. You live and learn I guess.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Looking at the big picture, the worst thing of all is how many bad habits we have as a team because of Casey.

Even if we choose to go in another direction, the incoming coach is going to have to be a miracle worker to erase all the bad basketball habits we have accrued under Casey
        That is why this should have been the year to see if those habits could actually be changed. Now we're flying blind as to which players are malleable and which aren't. Not to mention we've got a giant question mark in DeMar.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Benching Biz was a massive mistake. The Heat do not fear Patrick Patterson and Terrence Ross at the rim.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          The massive mistake is playing DeMar DeRozan at all.

This guy is like a silver bullet for suicide....just dowright awful, killing us out there

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I was calling for Patterson at C because it worked last time and I liked the spacing. But I guess it was a mirage. You live and learn I guess.
            YOU live and learn. The Toronto Raptors do not believe in living and learning. We believe in riding or dying.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              That is why this should have been the year to see if those habits could actually be changed. Now we're flying blind as to which players are malleable and which aren't. Not to mention we've got a giant question mark in DeMar.
              Oh I was a firm supporter for not bring Casey back after the Brooklyn series

These are not new issues with Casey, just old ones many of the board forgot about

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                Oh I was a firm supporter for not bring Casey back after the Brooklyn series

These are not new issues with Casey, just old ones many of the board forgot about
                I'd be really shocked if MU does not see Casey's limitations(even with the winning record...) and bring him back.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  This was the best part of my night. I laughed for like 3 solid minutes straight when this play happened.

Comment

• Well Casey said he'd "ride and die" with Lowry/DeRozan... I sure hope that decision to bring DeRozan back into the game midway through the 4th quarter is the final nail in the coffin, killing his head coaching career with the Raptors.

As for DeRozan, if the thumb on your shooting hand is messing up your shot, that should be one more reason why you shouldn't be shooting. Pass the fucking ball you dummy.

This team could be so much better if not for the rock pounding. I hope tonight's game is the breaking point for MU.

#FireCasey
                    #HopeDeRozanWalks

Comment

• guys wil Dragic be suspended for punching cojo ?
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        guys wil Dragic be suspended for punching cojo ?
                        is there video of this?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          is there video of this?

In my book, this is absolutely a one-game suspension. If he had been a few inches closer to CoJo he could have given him a concussion.

But since we're the Raptors it'll be a $5,000 fine and a fruit basket.

Comment

• its funny how well I know this team. I knew that Wade will hit the last shot in the 4th and that we will ISO and miss. Afterwards I just turned off the stream as I knew how it is going to end in OT.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

In my book, this is absolutely a one-game suspension. If he had been a few inches closer to CoJo he could have given him a concussion.

Honestly This should be a mandatory suspension
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

wow, pretty blatant

Comment

Working...
                                X