• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even moe wow though, fucking tits end EVERY half poorly

Comment

• we've just ran a play for JV!

Comment

• JV great play off the tough alley oop pass.....

Throw it away with bad transition D. We are such a bad transition D team. That's why I always hate it when I hear Casey screaming for us to run.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          He's not going to make every right play all the time (maybe one day.... ), but man in games where he's working it, our offence is so much better as a whole team. Guys have so much more space on their shots. Defence is petrified on p'n'r because they don't know what to do.
          This might end being his best game of his career

He's playing gr8
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• This is looking like the Raptors team I wanted to see all playoffs long.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• What I like the most is that they started the game with confidence, a game plan (feed JV) and calm.
              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• JV used to have such terrible hands. He has come such a long way. These playoffs have turned him into a bonafide star.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  we've just ran a play for JV!
                  More importantly we ran some sort of actual play. Has anyone noticed that on set plays where we've actually designed plays, we've actually been really good this series? It's when we just revert to "give the ball to Kyle/DeMar" for late clock ISOs that we get truly terrible shots.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Wade got past 3 perimeter defenders with ease. Goddamn
                    With 3 steps

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      JV used to have such terrible hands. He has come such a long way. These playoffs have turned him into a bonafide star.
                      He never had terrible hands. I really don't know where this myth came from.

Comment

He never had terrible hands. I really don't know where this myth came from.
                        Casey
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• They better use wtf they are working this qtr, because you know Lowry and DeRozen is gonna chuck a qtr away

Comment

More importantly we ran some sort of actual play. Has anyone noticed that on set plays where we've actually designed plays, we've actually been really good this series? It's when we just revert to "give the ball to Kyle/DeMar" for late clock ISOs that we get truly terrible shots.
                            All season

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              This might end being his best game of his career

He's playing gr8
                              I remember an amazing game against PHX...and of course in that game he was inexplicably benched late.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                JV used to have such terrible hands. He has come such a long way. These playoffs have turned him into a bonafide star.
                                His hands have always been amazing

He was a pick and roll God back before he came to the nba
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X