X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Preach oak, preach!
    "Can't beat anyone off the dribble."

Yeah no kidding which is why we've been calling for a true number one. Can't win a chip with Rip Hamilton taking 30 shots a game.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      speak of the devil...

wow.. what a wardrobe statement...
      looks like what a doorman wears at the W south beach hotel
      lets hope he has taken his nasty pills today..
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        wow.. what a wardrobe statement...
        looks like what a doorman wears at the W south beach hotel
        lets hope he has taken his nasty pills today..
        I'm more worried about jv! Hopefully he came in wearing a viking suit, or a bear he killed like the revenant?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm more worried about jv! Hopefully he came in wearing a viking suit, or a bear he killed like the revenant?
          JV is dialled in.. think that the money spent on the Lithuanian Viking and Terrence "TJ" Ross is going to look pretty good today.

Heats best player, Wade, is scuffed up and so is their talented but moronic C Hassan Whiteside..
          Raps take the first one in South Beach...
          ESPN media types post game will all chatter on about how the Heat lost it rather than how the Raps won it....
          - TGO

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The fact that DeMar's thumb is hurt doesn't scare me - we've done pretty well without him being effective. The possibility he just keeps shooting anyways scares me.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                The fact that DeMar's thumb is hurt doesn't scare me - we've done pretty well without him being effective. The fact that he will just keep shooting anyways scares me.
                Fixed it for you

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Derozan managed to piss off Whiteside. oh boy.
                  I could not be less worried.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Fixed it for you
                    Hoping this is the game Demar fills it up... and Kyle hits double digits in assists...
                    - TGO

Comment

Hoping this is the game Demar fills it up... and Kyle hits double digits in assists...
                      I still want kyle to fill it up. Demar isn't a ton different than his normal self tbh. The biggest problem right now is how far off kyle is from being kyle

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        I could not be less worried.
                        i like that whiteside is cheesed. now hes going to try and shoot as much as he can, and try to block everything

which is good becuase hes going to be out of position alot searching for blocks, and he kinda sucks on the offensive end so he not gna socre very much.

raps in 6
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I still want kyle to fill it up. Demar isn't a ton different than his normal self tbh. The biggest problem right now is how far off kyle is from being kyle
                          That'd be pretty fine too.. having them both fill it up...
                          - TGO

Comment

• Good news..

Matt Moore calling a Heat win... Dudes been wrong 75% of the time on his expert picks

FWIW..Vegas opening line was -4 and they have had to move it up to -5.5 to slow down the smart money bets coming in the Raps...
                            - TGO

Comment

Good news..

Matt Moore calling a Heat win... Dudes been wrong 75% of the time on his expert picks

FWIW..Vegas opening line was -4 and they have had to move it up to -5.5 to slow down the smart money bets coming in the Raps...
                              IIRC Moore is that idiot who was shitting on JV all the time.

But Vegas wouldn't widen it to -5.5 if everyone was betting on Toronto. It's the other way around. They are trying to attract more bettors to Toronto by giving Toronto more points, to balance the line.

Comment

Good news..

I havne't detected any smart money action yet. Just on the points yesterday. Sharps are cautious and public loves Miami.

Miami is also 6-0 this season against 5.5 pts pups.

Comment

Working...
                                X