No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to listen to the first half on the Road, as I was out visiting my Parents, and I have say ... I like Paul Jones a lot more after hearing his play-by-pay .. he's entertaining as shit to listen to. Managed to catch the second a bit late, but I had it taped, and man oh man.... what an awesome game. Been a long time coming guys, and this team has so much fight in them, I expect at least 7 Games against Cleveland. Lets beat the shit out of them just like we did Miami tonight. Our guys are tough as nails. They need to use that.

Comment

• First time ever the Raptors are still playing when the Spurs aren't.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        28 points and 8 rebounds

Shot 40+ percent from the field

Deserves no credit for the win???

Stop hating. Everywhere you turn the channel, he's getting SOME credit. EVERYWHERE. Lebron just said that the Raptors wouldn't be in the Eastern Finals without Kyle and Demar.

We get it.... Kyle Lowry is our best player.

But to somehow discredit Demar is just foolish. Some of you hate the guy. But to say he didn't do nothing is moronic and shows your bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Daps

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Forgot to mention Ross. Had maybe his best 5 minute stretch of all time in this one, and was solid overall. Glad to see him step up after that bad turnover at the top of the arc.
          I have been hard on Ross but the guy was a fucking boss today. Major props. If only he could be dialled in like that every game, his new contract would actually be a steal.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I have been hard on Ross but the guy was a fucking boss today. Major props. If only he could be dialled in like that every game, his new contract would actually be a steal.
            Well hopefully those extra Zeroes he's going to start seeing on his paycheck will motivate him to put in the time and bring it every night. Because ya, when Ross is on, he can definitely be a difference maker off the bench.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              His defense was very good
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Is it too late to tank?
                Is it too late now to say sooorrrryyy

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Please explain to me how this was a big game from DeMar.

I'm chock full of good vibes, and gave as much benefit of the doubt as I could in that summary, but to credit DeMar with this win in any way is reaaallly reaching.
                  Everyone has there moments throughout a series. Its the playoffs no one is going to be perfect. Everyone fils there role. Demar wasn't efficient but, he did his job. Stayed aggressive got to the line and rebounded.

Demar was efficient in an important game 5. He has helped this team in this playoffs run. Lowry wasn't perfect through these playoffs either but, you got to ride with them. We wouldn't be here without either one of them.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    His defense was very good
                    Got into plays and sets he had no business in. It seems he has a couple miscues for every solid out of nowhere play he makes. Got a tough hook tonight. I don't buy into the confidence crushing others bring up but he should be on Casey's good side coming into this series. He's earned it.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Everyone has there moments throughout a series. Its the playoffs no one is going to be perfect. Everyone fils there role. Demar wasn't efficient but, he did his job. Stayed aggressive got to the line and rebounded.

Demar was efficient in an important game 5. He has helped this team in this playoffs run. Lowry wasn't perfect through these playoffs either but, you got to ride with them. We wouldn't be here without either one of them.
                      More Dap.

Comment

• It's about time Raptors get proper respect from everyone especially from the reffs who swallowed their whistles in favor of Miami all series long(along with phantom foul calls against Raptors),they have to make it a fair game against Cleavland,i am afraid they let Lebron(among others) get away with offensive fouls to say the least...

Comment

• A team gets exposure when it wins especially a 7th game in the playoffs....Dolan is probably reading this and slapping his head for not doing that deal for KL. I am glad he didn't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/sp...T.nav=top-news

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

I don't really want to get into this tonight, but DeMar had probably the one good game (game 5) in a 7 game series. That's not a big game player, that's a guy who disappears in big games 6 times out of 7.

Anyone who was criticizing Lowry during his shooting struggles without recognizing all the other stuff he was doing for the team doesn't deserve him. DeRozan doesn't do the other stuff. To his credit, he got some rebounds today. But his defence was suspect as usual, he barely passed at all, and he settled for a ton of ridiculously bad shots - and only managed to be as efficient (and I use that word extremely generously) as he was because he happened to get hot and hit some of those bad shots. And most nights in these playoffs, he hasn't even done the rebounding bit.

Look, he was fine, he did well enough not to wreck the team when everyone else was clicking. Good enough. But let's not lay on the praise tonight, he doesn't really deserve it.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Demar took 29 shots and made 23 passes.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                A team gets exposure when it wins especially a 7th game in the playoffs....Dolan is probably reading this and slapping his head for not doing that deal for KL. I am glad he didn't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/sp...T.nav=top-news
                                Funny that he stopped the deal because he was afraid he would get fleeced again... And ultimately got "fleeced" because of that. He can't get out of his own way, that Dolan fellow, can he?

Comment

Working...
                                X