No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, I can't recall a playoff team being bailed out time and again by their role players and bench. And for the record: Scola was wrong - we didn't need Lowry and DD to play well for the Raps to win.

Comment

• btw I love this ESPN cast. Honest, objective, not brain dead (pointing at Raps cast).
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Good win. Some guys who really needed to get going did. This series looks like a seven game deal if the Raptors continue to play this way.

Comment

• Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            It's now been 9 games of Lowry and DeMar shooting like shit.

Time to stop pretending it's going to happen and let JV run the offense.
            Should have happened to start the season....too little too late

Comment

• TBH JV shoots a more smoother mid range shot then Demar.

Comment

• Love the defense in the 4th
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  JV was amazing!
                  You mean that scrub you wanted to trade for Channing Frye or something like that? LOL.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    If there is such thing as a horrible win this was it lol
                    I don't care. Score more than them. You guys called me an idiot for sticking with them, Ill always stick with them! Ugly? Whatever. Just win.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      We won. How is that not a positive?
                      Huge positive but still so many of the same issues. Is it just blind homerism or do you see some of the issues and just not comment on them?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        TBH JV shoots a more smoother mid range shot then Demar.
                        So does Ross. DD just shoots a high volume of them.

Comment

• This was the JV game. Also - two monster shots from Lowry at the end of regulation. Carroll scored well, but his defence was, uh, not good. Nice little contributions from Ross and Cojo.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Nobody utilized him, except of few postups he received and screens he had to set. It was all hustle plays for JV.
                            And he still finished with a +17. Imagine if Casey actually utilized him...
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              You mean that scrub you wanted to trade for Channing Frye or something like that? LOL.
                              Think it was D-Mo.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Honestly, I can't recall a playoff team being bailed out time and again by their role players and bench. And for the record: Scola was wrong - we didn't need Lowry and DD to play well for the Raps to win.
                                Well I don't think his point was that 'we need them to play well to win', I think it was more 'we need them to play their game, to have any sort of success'.. which I think for the most part is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X