No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job boys. Been constantly updating my phone. Busy at work today. Super happy. Definitely get to watch game 6.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Scraptor ftw

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        DD was good tonight. On both ends.
        2 games of 10 yeehaw. I lost my faith completely in the first half when I saw him too timid to dive for a (close) loose ball. Then pictured what kyle would have done for that ball.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tony Brothers really wanted to call a travel before the clock ran out.

Comment

• Game 5, Round 2 - Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Wed May 11th 8pm et TSN

ball4life wrote: View Post
            Meh... he whines regardless of what happens with the team... but you come here when Demar has a good game after 11 tries and trying to tell ppl to stfu this and that is the ultimate dick riding move.... if you are gonna criticize him when he is bad and cheer for him when he is good.. thats being a fan of the team. Not showing up only when he is having a good game just to tell ppl to stfu. and Alota ppl here actually cheer for this guy despite all the damage this has done already. You need to get off the D and just be a fan.
            You smoke too much. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Demar's having a great game and instead of being happy, the guy said here comes brick master. Others said they wanted the guy to foul out or get injured.

I said stfu because it's a tight game 5 and I want my team to win. We're missing JV and Carroll.

You smoke too much man... lol

There was nothing wrong with what I wrote. You're just pissed about the past. Get over it!

Edit:

Thank GOD we got the W. Great games by our all-stars for once. We needed it! Let's take game 6 in Miami... Dunno if I can handle game 7.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              DD was good tonight. On both ends.
              Agreed. He was also bad tonight. On both ends. Crazily inconsistent game, but he definitely hit a ton of big shots and made some key plays. I'll take it, even though he's definitely capable of playing better.

Comment

• I'm sooo happy
                OG is our king

Comment

• Good game by both DD and Kyle. But Dang Demarre...

Also...Confetti? Really??

Comment

• Wow put some RESPECK on his name....DeRozan came thru tonight

Comment

• Damn they make it exciting... none the less....

RAPS WIN
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Fuck yeah bitches!

Now taking sig suggestions for Captain Gloom and Doom

Comment

• Sticking with the Raps in 6 prediction! Let's get another W!

Comment

• Hail to the Scraptor!

Comment

• Some many damn injuries smh
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                2 games of 10 yeehaw. I lost my faith completely in the first half when I saw him too timid to dive for a (close) loose ball. Then pictured what kyle would have done for that ball.
                                Yeah, youre right, it would have been better tonight, and it is better moving forward if Demar just sucks. Right?

Or do you just care so much you get emotional.

Dude is never gonna be wade, but he's a good player, and he's hurt. I know we have all taken turns bitching about him, but when all is said, the reality is that I want nothing more than to see him succeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X