No announcement yet.

predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Miami in 5/6. We will need outside shooting for this game. Miami has the bigs to intimidate the lane and out rebound us.

Comment

Head says Heat in 6 but with Raps who knows?

Comment

I think it will be a long series either way. I'll say Raps in 7. Both teams have been Jekyll and Hyde in the first round. Miami looked great in Games 1 and 2, proceeded to get thoroughly outplayed for most of the next 4 games, got lucky in Game 6, and Hornets no-showed Game 7. We know about Toronto.

Going to be a fun one.

Comment

My optimism is based on "other" than DD regaining his touch & KL elbow getting better (although I do believe both will play significantly better, if for no other reason other than Miami simply does not have 2 solid defenders like Hill & PG13).
          IMO, Indy series was huge monkey off our back (last 2 yrs playoff loses, never won a 7 game series....).
          I am convinced that once this is behind us, we will see a Raps team that won 56 games.
          Is that what I want to believe, or actually believe?
          Maybe both.
          Raps in 6

Comment

raps whup heat in 6
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Raps in 5.
              Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Raps in 7

Comment

Lowry's elbow is so messed up still. We need him to be better. If he isn't.... Heat in 5

Comment

Raps in 7
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Raps in 6. Just like most are saying, PG, and Hill were a nightmare against our two best players. I see Lowry and DeMar dominate those matchups. Carroll and Powell get it done on the defensive end.

I forsee a Lowry, DD, Carroll, Powell, JV starting line up. PP, Joseph, BB and TRoss coming off the bench. The Heat don't have a legit PF.

Comment

Obviously I want the Raps to win.. predicting something else is just bad karma.

Heat are good. They have a lot of really good veteran players (getting Joe Johnson at the waiver deadline was a killer move for them). They are well coached, and know how to win. But they also had to take Charlotte to 7 games. They are also much older and had to go through 7 games and now are on the road again.

If the Raptors win the first game, I think the Raps take it in 7. If they lose the first game, then they probably lose the series. If that happens though, I just hope they can beat Miami in Miami (had a 28-13 home record). That's going to be tough.

Comment

Raptors in 6. First game will be huge

Comment

If Kyle plays like it's regular season then Raps in 6. Otherwise Heat in 6.

Comment

As is the cliche basketball is a game of matchups especially at this level. If one agrees then it flows that one series is not necessarily a predictor of another. PG and to a lesser extent coach Vogel were nightmares for the Raptors including the recent history of not winning a playoff round for like forever. Now that these have been eliminated .... while Wade is still a player he has never been a defensive PG. I think KL & DD should show closer to their in season levels with more frequency.

I expect us to play "better". The matchups are more favourable imo. Raptors in 6...twist my arm 7 (with home court).

Comment

Raptors in 7...don't think they'll be able to close in Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X