Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    And Patterson.
    This has been cheesing me. These guys need to be knock down 3 pt shooters, if they are open it should be cash money every time. T Ross has gotten really good at knocking down contested shots but misses wide open trey's, it's very frustrating to watch

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      How did you get the transcripts?

Comment

• Wow. I HAD to go to dinner with my wife so pvr'd. Wow. Very few complaints with Demar tonight. But man, he scores a lot onboard good shots. The shots I winced on, he missed most of them. But the vast majority of shots he took tonight were good shots.

Lebron's acting is annoying. And it's annoying that the refs always give hime the benefit of the doubt. But it's a right of passage for a vet... Karl Malone... Probably the strongest guy in the League for years was also its biggest flopper.

But we also played nicely a lot of the time tonight. We shared the ball. We made some dumb shots, but everyone does.

Please come back JV even for the bench and help us tie this bitch up!

Huge win for the franchise. Fuck everyone that ain't us.

Comment

• The all stars are back? Best game for Derozan this playoff run, Biz was enormous. Biz gonna get paid.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            How did you get the transcripts?
            I didn't. I believe Wolstat has tweeted this. Or someone else.

Comment

• THAT is how you earn respect in this league.

Comment

• Raptors are 5-0 in the playoffs when DeMar scores 25+

4-8 when he scores less than 25
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Isnt life so much better when NBA players make open shots ?
                  It's also much better when they TAKE open shots. And only force shots against mismatched 6'2" players instead of 6'8" all world defensive players.

Comment

• Whoever that anthem singer was. Bring him back. We're undefeated when he sings
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Raptors are 5-0 in the playoffs when DeMar scores 25+

4-8 when he scores less than 25
                      How does our win-loss vary with his attempts?

Comment

• Highlight of the night: Biz block followed by CoJo 3. I roared like a raptor.
                        OG is our king

Comment

• I do hope that Demar's confidence is boosted by this game tho. Not confidence to force bad shots again, but confidence to shoot good shots and to make good decisions - to attack the rim - because after all that is what he is elite at. And of course he is an excellent FT shooter.

I hope the same for Kyle. Confidence can be massive and home court is the best place to get it. I have hope for this series. If JV was healthy - I might bet on us winning it.

Comment

• From ESPN:

After each of his four rejections, Biyombo wagged his finger, acting like Dikembe Mutombo, the shot-blocking guru. Biyombo also delivered a flagrant foul on James with 3:21 left in the fourth, when James went hard to the basket and became entangled in Biyombo’s arms.

“Biyombo has got to slow down," said one Cavs player, referring to the big man's antics. "It's good for TV, but it's not going to be good for them."

Comment

• Raptors just need to keep up the intensity and hopefully we get some calls next game

Comment

• 2014-15 hawks played 'beautiful' basketball and got swept in the ECF last year by a cavs team that was good only because of the star power on the roster. chemistry was awful and it took them half a season to even look like an nba team.

people kept saying the only way a team with no superstars is gonna beat a team with lebron is to constantly share the ball etc etc etc. so obviously no chance the raptors would do any better than the hawks right?

2016 scrappy raptors 'struggled' all throughout the 1st and 2nd rounds and yet are now sticking around at least one more ECF game than the hawks ever did. and this is against a cavs team that actually looks like a real team now, compared to last year.

not too shabby.
                                Last edited by iblastoff; Sun May 22, 2016, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X