Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Well its that or he keeps hitting the open man, which has really been the bigger problem.
    Wtf are u talking about? Im saying carroll should never take james one on one on offense. There is never a scenario where we want that to happen. Dont know why u are arguing with me about this. We definitely do not pay him to do that like you suggested.

Comment

• that's why he's not a starter
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
        Even if you're gonna give Lebron (or anyone) a 3 you can still get a hand up (unless you don't care that much I guess)
        I think they want their vacation now

Comment

• Patterson is playing like an idiot. Our PF position is terrible
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm really starting to think that the Cavs are leaving 2pat open on purpose.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• What a shitty way for Derozan to end his career as a Raptor

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's why he's not a starter
                Scola is Dog-Shit. If he wasn't so old and useless, TOR is right there

— tonious35 (@tonious35) May 28, 2016

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  Wtf are u talking about? Im saying carroll should never take james one on one on offense. There is never a scenario where we want that to happen. Dont know why u are arguing with me about this. We definitely do not pay him to do that like you suggested.
                  He thought you meant one on one on defense. Let's not get hostile guys.

Comment

• Caroll is so overrated

Comment

What a shitty way for Biyombo to end his career as a Raptor
                      Fixed that for you.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        Easy does it man. No need to get testy. And suppose I could ask you the same thing Lol... how many times has Carroll gone ISO against Lebron? I obviously thought you were talking about Carroll guarding straight up, which I thought was pretty clear in my posts, but clearly I misunderstood your point .. because I really haven't seen Carroll go ISO against Lebron except for maybe one play.

Comment

What a shitty way for Derozan to end his career as a Raptor
                          you never know, but sign an trade DD for a shit-tonne of return or he lives up to his max? We'll see

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Fixed that for you.
                            I can dream, god damn it

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              He thought you meant one on one on defense. Let's not get hostile guys.
                              Dont know why since i clarified it and he kept going

Comment

• Raptors need some reliable shooters
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X