Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    The amount of open looks we miss is going to KILL us this series. We can get away with it in the other series but you literally cannot miss good looks against this team.
    Very true... But at least we're getting those open looks
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• DD needs to try and finish stronger. That's Frye at the rim!
      OG is our king

Comment

• Just gotta hope they keep competing like this.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Cavs are a 8th seed without Lebron holyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Naw they are better than that. Especially when Kyrie is hitting the shots he's hitting right now
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry needs to play 44 min
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              DD needs to try and finish stronger. That's Frye at the rim!
              Good idea would be to attack and draw fouls on Frye. He's that good? Make him sit down
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Everybody else catch Kyrie telling that ref that he'll get him that Rolex watch after the game?

Comment

• Scola is -10 in 7 minutes, we're winning by 2.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    The amount of open looks we miss is going to KILL us this series. We can get away with it in the other series but you literally cannot miss good looks against this team.
                    That is the difference between a regular team and an elite team. Got to knock down these open shots.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      DD needs to try and finish stronger. That's Frye at the rim!
                      Yea. I've noticed that this playoffs. He doesn't go hard into contact anymore

Like he did in the regular season. Now he just puts up weak floaters
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Just gotta hope they keep competing like this.
                          Yea that's all I ask honestly. We aren't beating this team. I have seen enough to know that at this point. I just don't want us to get embarrassed.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Happens a lot in the first Q. I'm not buying it until he has a good quarter in the second half of a game.
                            True my man....just getting a rise from all that decrepit shooting in the other series. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Scola is -10 in 7 minutes, we're winning by 2.
                              I don't mind scola. His addition moves Patterson to the bench. And Patterson plays gr8 with the bench
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Can we have a better 2nd qtr this time? Fuck, Kyrie is just too...talented

Comment

Working...
                                X